two

Kolby

"cecilia you owe me a puppy." I said as we walked towards the familiar front door. "yeah yeah, just chill it's gonna be fine what's the worse that ca-" all of a sudden there was loud muffled laughs following deep voices becoming louder as we stood at the door.

you don't know how bad I wanted to jump in a bush and take cover for dear life. 

"dude that was so sick! i couldn't stop laug-" graysons mouth stopped moving when he quickly reverted his eyes to the two girls standing at his front porch.

I looked down, hoping for cecillia to speak up. "oh hey your the girl from last night I never got your name.." "kolby, her names kolby." Ethan said with a deep tone and I could sense the hurt in his voice. "and you must be?" alex smiled turning to cecillia who seemed to be sheepishly smiling. "cecillia." she replied fluttering her eyes, oh yeah real flirty cecillia go get em tiger.

"well me and the twins were just about to go get some fro yo, wanna join?" Alex smiled. "we would love to." cecillia replied, what the heck did she just get us into?! but on second thought, what should I have expected? it's cecillia.

"awh yeah!" Alex shouted as we all headed to his car. "I call shotgun." cecillia said quickening her pace to the car door.

did she like totally forget about the tension between me and the twins?

"ladies first." Grayson smirked opening the door for me, I noticed Ethan had went on the other side of the car already, leaving me in the middle..wow when I thought things could get better..great..love it.

"thanks."

the door shut closed and music began playing, "aux!" Grayson shouted, his leg shifting against mine as he reached over for the cord.

while Alex and cecillia were in their own lil convo, Ethan decided to start one. "kolby you look nice." he spoke. "well am I supposed to look mean?" I questioned, sarcasm filling my voice, earning a cute chuckle from him.

I turned around and noticed Grayson holding my phone up by the window, he was on snapchat. I seriously need to stop putting my birthday as my password.

"gray chill!" I gasped reaching over to get my phone, but failed and ended up falling around his area. "ow." he laughed, his laugh echoed through my head. "you look so cute awhh." he squealed replaying the snapchat with us using the doggy filter.

"add to story." he mumbled fidgeting with my phone. "you can have your phone back now." he said turning to me with his lips pursed together in a smirk, handing me my phone back, "thanks." I replied, biting my lip trying not to laugh at his facial expression.

the car stopped and it seemed that we have arrived to our destination. "see that wasn't bad."  cecillia whispered playfully punching my arm as we all got out the car.

we all walked into the bright painted shop, a counter of different assorted toppings followed by the frozen yogurt machines. we began filling up our cups with the sugary substance, then heading over to the delicious toppings. "oh look your fav." ethan said pointing towards the mini brownies. "you remembered." i gasped following a giggle. "how could i forget." i heard him say quietly to himself.

-

"alex!" cecilia squealed as he got frozen yougurt on her nose, i got to admit that was cute, they were cute.

as I was scrolling through my twitter, in the middle of slowly licking the frozen yogurt off of my spoon i felt a stare. i looked up to see graysons mouth slightly parted open. "what?!" i spat, his eyes quickly fluttering out of his daze, "n-not-nothing."
-
we finally left the shop throwing our cups into the trash, and huddled back into the car.

"no freaking way!" cecillia gasped, "you can sing?!" her eyes widened as Alex sang one dance, laughing at her reaction. I remembered when she told me that a huge turn on is when boys can sing.

-

"well that was fun." grayson said as we all got out the car, "thanks for joining us!" Alex shouted as we walked back over to my house. "no thank you!" cecillia shouted back with a smile.

"I saw you and Grayson getting a little touchy back there." she smirked. "he started tickling me what do you expect?" she shrugged as I opened the door.

"where have you girls been?" my mom asked at the door scaring the heck out of me and cecilia causing us to both scream. "oh my gosh mom." she stood there with a serious face. "we were just -we um went to get frozen yogurt." I said nervously. "did I say you could leave the house?" "no but-" "im glad to see you getting along with those twins again." she said shocking me at her words, I was really preparing myself for the ranting I was about to hear from her.

I never told my mom what they did, nor my dad...its not that i'm not close with my parents it's just something that I would rather not tell them.

"baby steps." I sighed, she nodded with this kind of proud mom face and headed back over to her room.

"well I wasn't expecting that but aye even your mom wants you guys to start talking again." cecillia said as we walked into my room. "it's not that easy to forgive them but I'm trying." I said changing into some more comfortable clothing knowing I wasn't planning on leaving the house anytime soon.

"i'll be back..gonna get some snacks real quick." cecillia said running downstairs.

"ding" I glanced over at cecillia's phone-

Alex😫💗: CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW

"cceeeeeeccccillliaaaa!" I shouted in rage. "yes." she innocently spoke standing at my door with three bags of chips and two arizona's. "what are you doing tomorrow?" "well we are going to a swimming party, I forgot to tell you." she said jumping onto my bed. "uh yah." I laughed. "so your not mad?" she smiled. "I am but you brung snacks so I guess I forgive you." she laughed and we both opened a bag of chips.

Ethan

"it's gonna be lit." grayson said as we were in the backyard setting up things for tomorrow's party, since our parents are gonna be on vacation for awhile we were planning on inviting a bunch of people and just having a good time.

I was so looking forward to it, but I'm most looking forward to seeing kolby in a bikini.