seven

Grayson

"wish me luck." i said to ethan right before I walked out the house. "go get em tiger." he growled. "shut up."

-

"aaahh you made it." chloe smiled wrapping her arms around me, as her whole family sat at the table staring. "nice to meet you grayson we been hearing so much about you." her dad said walking up to shake my hand, "nice to meet you too sir." I said following Chloe to a seat.

this was a very uncomfortable situation, the only noise going on was the sound of forks and knifes hit against the plate. Chloe's parents giving me glances every two seconds.

"so grayson tell my daddy how much of an awesome athlete you are." chloe giggled nudging me. "um, well yeah I play couple of sports." "that's nice to hear." her dad smiled.

"c'mon grayson lemme show you around the house." chloe smirked taking my hand. "oh okay-uh thank you for dinner." I said quickly before Chloe began dragging me. "anytime." her parents said in unison.

we walked upstairs, "this is the theater room where we watch movies of course." she said as we entered the dark room, with a couple of couches, a large screen, speakers, and of course a popcorn machine.

"but it's also good for other things..." chloe whispered in my ear pinning me to the wall as she slowly began unbuttoning my shirt.

"chill! I agreed to come here for a nice dinner with your parents not ...whatever you have in mind!" I whisper yelled throwing her hands off of me. "maybe later." she smirked as she continued the house tour.

"this is our game room." she said walking around the bright opened room, a pool table in the middle along with a couple of other games to the side.

"and this is my room." she smirked back at me. I raised my eyebrows with pursed lips.

can I leave already?

"a lot of things happen in this room." she said dimming her lights down, "yeah I would assume." I chuckled to myself looking around the massive pink room, it was bigger than mine and ethan's room combined.

"so whatcha wanna do?" she asked crawling on the bed. go home, "I don't care." I sighed taking a seat on the chair across from her bed.

"you don't mind do you?" she asked already taking her shirt off and walking over to her closet, "go ahead." i said looking down at my phone.

"awh cheer up." she said taking a seat in my lap.

"okay whatever your goal is here it's not working so can I please go home now?" I asked moving her hands away from me, annoyed.

"not quite yet." she whispered biting her lip, "what do you mean not qu-" before I knew it her lips crashed against mine.

WHAT WAS SHE DOING?!? ON SECOND THOUGHT WHY WAS I LETTING HER?!

Kolby

my heart dropped.

am I having a nightmare or is this actually happening?

"austin...?!"

"long time no see." he smiled tucking his hands into his pockets.

who even invited him into my house? he is lucky I haven't murdered him yet.

"why the fuck are you here?" I questioned crossing my arms. "first off a simple nice to see you austin would be nice, but I'm here for you."

"for me?" "yes for you, I want to apologize." "apologize? oh well you should've said so I would've made you some coffee and a nice little brunch." I said sarcastically as I shut my door.

"your mom said I can stay here for awhile." he said from the other side of the door.

he knows my parents know nothing about what he tried to do to me, the reason why I didn't tell them is first off my parents never even allowed me to go to that party which would probably end up getting me in more trouble than austin. second, they would never let me go to a party again, and third of all, it's better if they didn't.

I'm just not the kind of child to tell everything to my parents, idk.

"well there's other rooms." cecillia said getting up and opening the door to face him. "okay well I'll be in the guest room." he winked.

I just rolled my eyes and walked back over to my bed. "don't worry I have a plan." cecillia smirked, with this mysterious look in her eyes.

"plan?" "yes, a very very good plan." she laughed pulling out a knife.

"woah i mean this is murder your talking about."

"nah I'm just kidding I used this to cut my sandwich earlier, but there is something I do have in mind, not murder but close." she smiled taking a seat next to me. "I'm listening."

Authors note
you are beautiful.