nine

Kolby

"who are you all dressed up for?" austin's ugly annoying face said as he stood across the counter.

"first of all, I dress up for myself and second of all, none of your business." I said right as the doorbell rang.

"that must be the mystery boy." austin chuckled. "can you leave?" I groaned walking towards the door, I honestly don't even know why he came here..it's quite obvious I loathe him.

"hey." I smiled opening the door to see grayson standing there with a rose in his hand, he dresses up nicely.

"you look stunning." he smirked pulling me closer by my waist. "back at cha." I said playfully pushing him away.

I can't believe I actually agreed to this. I'm going on a date with grayson dolan, once again.

thanks cecillia?

austin cleared his throat, "what is he doing here?" grayson asked wrapping his arms around me. "I wish I knew the answer to that question." I sighed.

"I was just in town, thought I'd stop by." austin said. "oh um..okay." this was getting awkward really fast. "you ready?" I asked cutting the silence. "ready when you are." gray smirked.

-

"grayson stop!" I laughed as he was blasting some shrek song in the restaurant.

out of nowhere my phone vibrated and I looked down to see Cecilia texted me.

Cesar's pizza: how's the date ;)
y: good, it's just Grayson won't stop blasting shrek music haha

Cesar's pizza: what the duck is wrong with him?
Cesar's pizza: I think I'm drunk lol
y: oh goodness..where r u?
Cesar's pizza: @ ur house. where else?
y: Creepy?
Cesar's pizza: CHEETO PUFFS!
Cesar's pizza: damn austin is walking around shirtless.
y: EW STOP
y: CECILLIA?!
y: ur drunk
y :rip cecillia the cheeto

I give up, I reverted my attention back to Grayson who had been blowing bubbles in his chocolate milk, I swear he's three.

-

we arrived back at my house, "thank you, I had a fun time." I smiled. "me too. we should do that more often."

everything became silent and before I knew it, grayson and me were kissing.

"goodnight kolbs." "night gray." I replied shutting the door.

what just happened?

-

I unlocked the door and headed up to my room, passing by the guest room.

i wonder where the word lasagna came f-WAIT WHAT THE HECK?!

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! I AM SEEING THINGS! NO NO NO NUH UH NO! THAT WAS NOT MY BEST FRIEND!

I walked back to the doorway of the guest room to see austin and cecillia in bed, my jaw dropping.

"no way." everything inside of me wanted to outburst, "kolby!" a voice shouted, I quickly ran back downstairs and slammed the front door behind me.

i didn't know what to do, how to function or where to go. I just walked in on my only "best friend" in bed doing the nasty with the grinch himself.

I got up and walked over to ethan and grays ringing the doorbell, not even thinking.

the door finally opened revealing a shirtless ethan.

"kolby." ethan smiled, his eyes immediately darkening when he saw my face.

"what's wrong, you okay?" he said in a deep raspy tone. "I'm sorry did I wake you?" "no no it's fine, are you okay?"

"yeah I'm fine." "no your not." he said, that's when tears started brimming my eyes, I couldn't hold them back anymore.

he shut the door leaving the two of us outside.

I cried pulling him into a hug, his warming arms wrapping around my body. "if hurts me to see you cry." he whispered.

I hate doing this to him, always running to him with my problems or when I need a shoulder to cry on,I hate doing that to anyone but for some reason I felt safe in his arms. I felt like he was all I had.

our moment got interrupted when my house door slammed. "KOLBY IM SORRY I WASENT THINKING! YOU KNOW I WOULD NEVER HURT YOU!" Ethans arms left my grip as he stood up. "you hurt her." he said softly.

"it's not like I meant to, I didn't-I wasn't thinking." her voice slurred. "cecillia leave." he said to her. "KOLBS!" she cried. "NOW." Ethan demanded. "Austin drive her home, I never want you near kolby again."

I soon heard the sound of a car starting up, quickly backing up out the drive way.

footsteps walking closer to me, "it's going to be alright." he sighed pulling me back into his arms. "I hope so."

a/n
betcha didn't see that comin ;)
lol cecillia who???

I don't really feel good about this chapter but im so tried I don't even know how to function & I haven't updated in 5 years :(
btw I changed the title of this story 💗💗💗