five

Kolby

about a week later...

"no you stop it!" "no you stop it." "no you stop it!" "OKAY WILL YOU BOTH STOP IT!" I groaned throwing a pillow at the love birds.

"ouch, somebody's in a mood."
alex announced in a sing song voice.

"she's not a morning person, don't mind her." cecillia sighed.

"ah, I see.. ethan's not one either." he just had to mention ethan...

"I'm going to miss you." "I'm going to miss you too babygirl." "we should go out for one last date before I leave." "yeah like where?" "Hmmm I was thinking maybe just a movie night at the twins house." "you know get a bunch of candy, ice cream, junk food , make a fort or something." "awh that sounds nice ..I like that idea." "kolby you in?" Alex asked patting my back, slightly shaking me. "I don't care." I mumbled through the pillow. "she's in." Cecilia replied. "great!"

Grayson
"horror or action?" I asked Alex as we were scrolling through Netflix, "both." Ethan said taking a seat on the couch with a bag of popcorn.

ding dong

I got up and walked towards the door, taking a calm breathe before opening the door to see cecilia and kolby who were both wearing a similar outfit, joggers and a crop top.

"come in." I smirked, with the wonderful view of kolby in front on me as I followed them into the living room.

"well before we start the movie wanna do the forts?" ethan asked getting his lazy butt up from the couch.

we all moved the furniture to the side giving us enough room for two forts.

"I challenge you guys to a fort off." I said towards Alex and Cecilia who had been placing blankets on the ground. "okay good luck trying to defeat us fort masters." Alex laughed sharing a high-five with cecilia.

"c'mon team lets get it together." I said clapping my hands together as I turned around to see both Ethan and Kolby laying on the couch eating popcorn.

"seriously?" "fine fine I'll help." kolby sighed pushing herself off the couch.

-

we finally finished our fort, it took about a good 3o minutes. with pride I turned to look over at Alex and cecilias fort and all my pride immediately washed away when I saw the masterpiece. "how the heck." kolby gasped. "told you...we just good like that." Alex laughed. "let the movie begin." Cecilia said hibernating into their fort.

Kolby

I decided to join cecillia and alex for awhile since their fort was a bit more spacier and comfortable....well just until they started making out half way through the movie and I crawled my way over to my original fort as quick as possible.

"oh hey there." ethan smiled, "hey i'm staying with you guys, they are practically eating each other's face." grayson laughed and made room for me in the middle, opening up the cover so I could get in.

ethan and graysons body heat against me.

I could feel graysons arm slowly wrap around my exposed stomach, bringing me closer into him.

"OW!" Grayson shouted out of nowhere, shaking me. Ethan had threw a popcorn kernel at his eye and I couldn't help but burst out laughing as grayson continuously blinked and picked up a twizzler to slap ethan with, I started laughing to the point it was getting hard to breathe and tears were forming in my eyes.

sooner or later the fort was a mess with food and candy  all over the place. "that was fun." I smiled before cuddling back into graysons warmth.

the movie became silent and I heard moaning coming from alex and cecilias fort, well we all know what was going on in there...

I glanced above me to see an
adorable sleeping Ethan.

"come to the kitchen with me?" grayson whispered in my ear. "sure." I replied shuffling the covers out of the way to get out.

"whip cream? whip cream? ah yes!" Grayson mumbled searching through the fridge.

"are you doing what I think your doing?" I asked eyeing the whipped cream assuming he was going to prank ethan. "I don't know, what are you thinking?" he smirked coming between my legs as I sat on the counter, placing the whipped cream besides me and his hands on my hips.

I bit my lip running my fingers through his hair. his hands running up my body lifting my top slowly off but i stopped his hands from getting too far and wrapped my arms around his neck. gently biting his lip, "mmm i know just the thing that would make this yummy" i whispered in his ear. "what's that?" he smirked, his eyes filled with lust. "THIS!" I shouted spraying the whipped cream all over Grayson's face.

"kolby!" he shouted in annoyance beginning to laugh. "oops." I shrugged jumping off the counter but before I could make my way out the kitchen grayson pinned me to the wall. I laughed at his face which was still covered in whipped cream and licked his cheek.

"tasty, now let's go prank ethan." I whispered. "your putting it on him." grayson said as we walked back into the room. "what no! why me!" I whisper yelled. "he's gonna kill me, he likes you." grayson laughed pushing me into the fort, I rolled my eyes and scooted closer to the sleeping creature. poking his stomach a few times to make sure he was actually asleep.

"wait lemme take a video." grayson whispered pulling out his phone covering his mouth from laughter . "okay go." he whispered, the flash from his phone shining onto ethan. "I'm sorry." I whispered before pouring the cream all over his face, Grayson and I bursting into laughter as Ethan's eyes immediately blinked open, sitting up and wiping his face. "what the heck." his deep sleepy voice questioned looking around.

"Grayson!" Ethan's voice shouted. "It wasn't me!" Grayson laughed backing away. "Kolby..." ethan sighed turning to me with the darkest eyes. "Ethan..."I replied slightly scared. "I'm going to kill you, you do know that right?" I slowly nodded my head with a frightened look plastered on my face.

"kolby..run." Grayson said as I quickly got up and ran into his arms, he was apart of this also and I was not going to be the only one getting attacked.

Authors note //please read.
okay I'm sorry but I really have to say this, I know this is not everybody but to the people who comment "update" on a chapter I just posted, please be patient..it takes me awhile to think out a chapter and read over it many times and go back and edit things to make it perfect for readers and when I finally publish it and the first comments are "update" it honestly aggravates me and I feel pressured to make you happy and the chapters end up being sloppy because I'm so in a rush and hate to keep you waiting, I understand if it has been like two weeks or so without an update, but I'm sorry I'm not some writing machine... please be patient and wait for the next chapter, i guarantee I won't keep you waiting too long okay💙 love love love you. -your best friend, okokdolans (: I really appreciate you reading this story.

btw sorry I update late at night/in the morning haha