thirteen

kolby

"good morning my love." grayson smiled placing his hands on my waist as I cooked breakfast.

"is chase ready?" (idk that was just the first name to come to mind lmao) "mommy!" he giggled running towards me hooking onto my leg.

"hey buddy you ready for your first day of pris-school?!" grayson shouted hyping up the toddler. "im scwared." chase frowned.

I served chase his breakfast. "I'll go get your backpack." I said heading into his room to grab his little blue backpack. "I got it." grayson said racing me to the room. "you've got to be kidding me." "you look really good in that." grayson smirked. "I could just-" "IM RWEDE MOMM-" "mommy is daddy trwing to hurt you?" chase asked looking at grayson who had me pinned against the wall. "oh no he was just getting the car keys from me to take you to school, right daddy?" I said smirking back at grayson. "y-yeah." he stuttered biting his lip.

-------

we walked out the house chase running all over the place. "come on chase lets get in the car." "daddy look a squirrel!" he screamed running after it. (or should I say chasing aha..ha..no? ok)

"CHASE BABY GET IN THE CAR!" I shouted. "chase!" right at that moment a car came speeding down the street. "CHASE!"

"CHA-" my body jolted up.

my heart racing,breathing rapidly. "it was all a dream."

"you ok?" ethan asked with a worried expression on his face.

"was it a nightmare?" "no well yes..kinda." he just held me tighter. the sun was barely rising, I don't even remember falling asleep last night.

"let me go brush myself up." I said getting up to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, wash my face etc.

"excuse me." ethan said appearing behind me shirtless picking up his spare toothbrush he leaves here.

---

"woah!" ethan shouted nearly falling over for no reason at all making me burst out into laughter cuz for some reason I find it hilarious when people fall (I'm not evil). Spitting the remainder of water in my mouth on him, "Ethan I'm so sor-" "DID YOU JUST SPIT ON ME?!" He laughed. "No no I didn't mean to." I said in between laughs. his arms picking me up and lifting me over his shoulder.

"ethan put me down!" I shouted slapping his butt. He placed me down on the bed and huddled up next to me. "thank you." I smiled. "I'm not done." he smirked right before his lips smashed against mine.

every time. I swear the feeling just gets better.

I straddled on top of him, our lips in sync. his hands slowly caressing all over my body eventually pulling my shirt off.

I remember the last time we had a moment like this, Brandon was still around.

"good morning best- WOAH." Cecilia stood at the doorway with her jaw dropped. "oh my gosh why does no one warn me when they're coming over!" "I did." Ethan cut in. "well yeah whatever you don't count."

"so do you want me to leave so y'all could finish whatever you had going on or??" "leave." "it's fine." me and Ethan both said at the same time.

"ethan shut the fuck up." cecillia laughed hopping onto the bed.
"you two might wanna put a shirt on."

Grayson

I feel like I'm just loosing everybody.

I'm loosing my closest friends. kolby....and....my brother. what am I doing wrong?

I went to go workout to get my mind of things..that didn't work.

thinking of ethan, where the heck is he?! I quickly got my phone out and clicked his contact. "sup." his voice said brining a smile to my face. gosh grayson your weird. "hey dude where are you?" I asked, hearing voices in the background. don't tell me this boys at a club without me. "kolby's why?" "your at-" she might hear me. "oh." was all that came out my mouth. "ask him if he wants to come meet up with us." i heard her voice say to ethan. "wanna meet us at that pizza restaurant by the frozen yogurt place?" "yeah!" oh boy. "see you later bro." "peace." I ended the call.

maybe Chloe's the one holding me back from them.

I shook off my thoughts and rushed to take a shower. I can't wait to see her face.

I literally sound so creepy right now but I guess apart of my creepiness got me the relationship I have with her today.

Authors note
Literally haven't updated since last year