twelve

GRAYSON

"ha ha very funny." I scoffed as kolby and ethan were literally crying of laughter due to the fact I slipped in tomato sauce.

we've been spending a lot more time together lately.

"great now I have to wash my shorts!" I shouted slipping again as I tried to get back up.

"A LITTLE HELP?!" "ahh this is so entertaining." ethan grinned sitting back in his chair next to kolby.

"woah woah what's going on in here!" my mom said, her eyes nearly popping out. "well ethan here decided to- MOM ARE YOU LAUGHING?!" I looked up to see my mom crossing her legs covering her mouth in laughter. "I gotta pee I gotta pee." she said running off.

"it's not even that funny.."

"cmon lets go get you washed up." kolby said helping me up. "SIKE!" she laughed, my butt hitting the cold floor once again.

"ok ok I feel bad now." she said actually helping me up.

we walked over to the nearest bathroom, throwing my shirt off. "well you get washed up or what-" I couldn't help myself.

I pinned her against the wall, my hands placing themselves along her waist. "grayson-" "shh." "no grayson.." i looked into her eyes to see she was looking at the doorway.

"OH MY GOSH." i immediately distanced myself from kolby. "mom it wasn't-" "oh get a room." "IM KIDDING DONT GET A ROOM QUIT THAT!" she said quickly before walking off.

"well I should get going." kolby smiled tapping my chest so I could maneuver out her way.

thanks mom.

Ethan

"im leaving ethan!" kolby said doing some weird dance in front of me. "okay cmon." our little tradition is that i give her a piggy back ride all the way back to her house.

"awh thanks little piglet." she giggled as we reached her porch. "text me so I know you made it to your room safe ok?" "will do." she smiled.

just as I was about to walk off her dads voice yelled my name out. "where's my favorite twin?!" "uh right here sir." "no the other one." he said looking over my head. "nah I'm just kidding." he laughed. he tends to do that a lot, but hey I can get used to that.

I eventually walked back to my house after the small talk, that's when a car pulled up.

"GRAYSON WHY WERE YOU AT THAT PERSONS HOUSE?! I SWEAR IF YOUR CHEATING ON ME-...oh." "uh well this is awkward." I coughed when chloe realized I wasn't gray. "so you and gray huh?" "I'm working on it." she shrugged nearly pushing me out her way.

"where is he?" chloe asked looking around the house. "why should I know? just because we're twins doesn't mean we have this locater thing where we can-" "CALM DOWN I JUST ASKED WHERE HE WAS." "i wasn't even freaking out! you chill." her head quickly snapped back, kinda reminded me of an ostrich or something.

"listen I don't care if your his twin brother, grandma or dad..you do not talk to me like that." ok what does my brother see in this girl.

"hey baby!" chloe squealed wrapping her arms around grayson. "baby? I could've swore you're baby was with another-" i stopped mid sentence when Grayson was literally begging me with his eyes not to go any further.

"im hungry." she whined. "why didn't you pick something up on your way here I mean you literally had time to put all that makeup on." the two of them turned turned to me, I could literally see the steam coming out from her ears.

"hey why don't we go somewhere nice to eat?" Grayson suggested, her eyes lighting up. "oh yeah why not invite kolby I bet she's hungr-" "ethan." grayson said shaking his head. "just us two?!" she said twirling back into his arms. "uh..yeah!" grayson smiled, mouthing sorry to me as he shut the door.

I know this boy did not just leave me here to starve.

I also know this boy did not just go with another girl other than kolby..oh man could I end him so easily.

Kolby

"ding.....ding" I wrapped the towel around my body and walked over to my bed to check my phone.

e-tee-wee-tee: im coming over
e-tee-wee-tee: I'm here
e-tee-wee-tee: im walking up to your room.

e-tee-wee-tee: *typing*

"ETHAN STOP!" i quickly shouted before the door opened any further. "oh my gosh I'm so sorry-" "It's fine um hold up." I rushed over to my drawer and got the first pair of panties and bra I saw, along with a big t shirt I had flung around one of my chairs. "ok ok you can come in now." I smiled plopping the door open. "wow you should've told me you were in the shower." "yeah cause I totally bring my phone in the shower." "I do." "yeah interesting." she said brushing through her wet hair.

ETHAN
"where's grayson?" little does she know.."he's um at some pumpkin patch." seriously ethan?! "without you?" "yeah im sorta allergic to p-pumpkins." I hate lying to her goodness grayson is gonna pay.

"wow that's a new one." she laughed joining me on her bed.

"I ordered pizza." "YOU DID?!" her eyes lit up. "ugh thank goodness I'm starving." "yeah me too..me too."

-------

I slowly got up from the bed, jogging downstairs to get the pizza.

"you think we can finish this whole pizza?" I smirked placing the pizza on kolby's lap. "eh we'll try if not you can bring the leftovers to grayson." she smiled.

my heart breaking, she's going to find out soon.

"remember the time when you and grayson first came to introduce yourselves." she smiled. "yeah boy was I nervous." "I'm gonna miss this place." she sighed. "me too..wait what?!"

"i-um im moving ethan." my world suddenly stopped spinning. I could barely speak. "your actually the first one I'm telling." she said softly. "it's not like I chose to though..it's my parents-" "I'm going to miss you."

her arms wrapped around me. "let's just make every minute the most." she smiled.

KOLBY
Grayson is not at a pumpkin patch, but right now that doesn't really matter what matters is this bomb ahh pizza.

it had only been my third slice and I couldn't eat anymore, I looked up to see Ethan stuffing what I think was his fifth.

"dou dudge" he spoke spitting out some bread crumbs. "ethan!" I laughed. "let's just forget that happened." he chuckled placing the pizza box to the side.

Authors note
                   dec, 4th. 🎈