Energy Flow and Nature

One of the important things when looking into Wicca or any of it's brothers/sister religions it the heavy focus on nature itself. The patterns of nature affect every living creature or plant in ways that we don't usually notice.

There is a lot that one can learn by paying some time outside observing nature. The Lord and Lady speak through signs more commonly then words so it is very important that you keep your eyes and ears open through your day to day activities. 

Energy has to have a start and an end point but the path can vary. The energy that exists in this world and the spirit realm start with the Devine. They release energy as new beings or spirits are created and born into the world. That energy then travels from one being to the next until it reaches back toward the Devine again.

Thus, the Devine's energies exist in all things living or otherwise. This concept should seem a little familiar to our Christens out there. As one of their core beliefs is that God is in everything and will fill the hole in your own soul upon you accepting Jesus as your savior.  

It is my personal belief that God is an aspect of the  Lord and Lady. I don't believe any religion to be right or wrong as these words themselves are determined by humans. It is how we communicate with each other and how we send out our own energies to pass on.

This ability is one of the gifts that the Devine sent us as we were born unto this world. The ability to share the thoughts and feelings we have through speech. We pass on our knowledge and give each other strength through this. It also can do the opposite by stealing others happiness, strength and belief. So it lies with us what is passed to the next generation. It lies in today what tomorrow will bring.

Remember this, as the wiccan rede says: "Mind the Threefold law you should, three times as bad, three times as good."