Returning to Wattpad

It has been an up and down journey. Two years of change and growth. Reading over my stories and the journal posts I have on here makes so many memories rise to the surface. I have progressed so much from the days I began with this journal and thus I am choosing to end it on this chapter. I am so different from the person that wrote these pages and it feels only right to close the book and begin anew.

I will be starting a few different books that will help me share the knowledge that I have grown to know over these past few years and to those of you that have stuck with me through all of the silence I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I hope that together we can grow even more.

I know in this journal I was going by the name Hinode, which means sunrise but there has been a name that has resonated more and more with me as the years go on. The more I study Wicca and pagan belief systems the more the name Shara Nightingale stands out to me. I am a night owl with a deep connection to the moon. It is time I shed the past and allow her to stand free. 

My birth name of Breanna and my adolescence name of Hinode I release on this day. By the divine, I accept my true name, Shara Nightingale. So mote it be.