-Chapter one-

The gang members..

Lilly, aged 17. She went by the name of 'The charmer' and was taught how to temp the victims and threats to The Immortals by reeling them in by her beauty and into her unexpected trap where they were shot to their death or prisoned.

Tanner, aged 16. The young but extremely dangerous younger Prescott sibling. He followed after his brother, dreadful and fearful. His strong point was fighting. He could kill unlike any other member of the gang. He was abdominal and trained well for one thing and that was to end the lives of the victims.

Justin, aged 18. The brains of the group. As well as fighting and killing he had the knowledge. He was the hacker and searcher meaning Justin would be able to find anything in matters of seconds.

Ryan, aged 19. Ryan was the joker. The funny and amusing member but that side of Ryan could snap in less than seconds and that's when he becomes fatal. With the strength he has he could kill like a machine.

Kai, aged 19. The leader, the most powerful of them all. He was indestructible and very protective of his family and gang members. Kai was commanding and always knew what to do in the face of danger. As well as the rest of his members he could kill, survive and fight meanwhile controlling The Immortals.

+++

~Lilly's POV~

"Lilly get your ass out of bed" My brother huffed as I began to squint open my eyes

"You can knock" I barely spoke, my voice croaked and exhausted

Kai let out a frustrated sigh before strutting towards my sleeping figure, his massive hands spread out as he reached in towards me and unexpectedly lifted me up over his muscular shoulder.

"Kai put me down!" I demanded, pounding my fist into his back as he let out a pained hiss when I pinched him

He continued to stroll down the empty hall way and towards the sweet sugary scent that filled my nose instantly waking me up when I realised what it was.

Pancakes!

I did a happy dance on Kai's back and at the same time wriggling out of his grip which did nothing apart from letting his hands tighten around my waist. I gave up on the tantrum and leaned back over his shoulder effortlessly.

"What's the special occasion?" I wondered gesturing to the kitchen that was coming in view

"What do you mean?" Kai asked whilst carefully placing me back on my feet

He gave me a look for me to continue but instead my lips curled into a devilish smirk, his eyebrows knitted in confusion but before he could question I rose my knee and immediately kicked him in the stomach. He clutched his pained area and chuckled slightly, I took this opportunity to flip myself around the back of his tall body and childishly chicken legged him causing his 6'5 tall figure to stubble forwards and face plant the dirty wooden floor. I slapped my hand over my mouth to stop the laughing bubbling inside of me but once he snapped his head to meet my eyes I fell to the floor in fits of laughter earning an eye roll from him.

"Glad you're finding this amusing" He mumbled in an aggravated expression whilst pulling himself off of the hard floor and dusting himself off

"Pussy!" I shouted, pointing my small index finger towards him

"We'll see about that" Kai's expression went from pissed off to amused