-Chapter five-

Aaron made his way towards me and looked me up and down with a baffled expression plastered across his gorgeous face. I hesitated to meet his cold gaze until I felt a warm finger pressed under my chin gently lifting it. I finally reached his mysterious chocolate brown eyes and attempted to read any sigh of emotion but I couldn't seem to pick it out. Our eyes locked for a while whilst I continued to stare deep into his emotionless gaze when someone cleared their throat.

My head shot up towards the asshole that cut us off and frowned once Taylor stood under Ryan's arm wiggling her eyebrows. I felt Aaron's eyes continue to burn a gaze at the side of my head and I shuddered at the feeling but quickly dismissed it.

"I'm guessing you two have already met?" Taylor suggested knowing.

I opened my mouth to answer but he beat me to it, "No actually, I thought she looked like someone I knew a while back" His lame excuse was enough for the gang to shrug their shoulders and make their way towards the lounge.

I hesitantly followed after them, eager to get out of Aaron's grasp, but a large hand gripped my wrist and pulled me back. I let out a gasp as the warmth of his breathe fanned my neck.

"We meet again, let me know when we can continue that greeting at the club, I don't think I actually got your name?" He whispered lowly into my ear.

I shook myself out of it and snatched my wrist away from him, with a flirtatious smile I batted my eyelashes, leant in close and mumbled, "It's none of your concern Aaron, and if you ever manhandle my wrist again, I'll fucking snap yours"

With confidence blooming inside of me I strolled away into the safety of my large lounge where everyone was gathered, chatting and introducing themselves professionally. After all this was business.

"Let's get started shall we?" Kai began as I sat down and was soon joined by an agitated looking Aaron.

"So, as you all know The Black Guns are on to us" Kai paused as his head traveled around the room to find that everyone nodded in response,"Now that we have Hunted on our side our gang is not only stronger but is more alarmed, meaning that we will be ready when they attack, if they attack. We will have Justin hack into their system to find out their weakness and how they fight. Until then, as a gang, we stay together. Hunted will be staying in the gang house and that is final." Kai finished with a serious expression on his face.

After a few minutes of everyone's settling in booming laughter and chatting erupted around the room, making it my cue to leave. I got off the wooden chair and sprinted to my room, throwing an expiration about having a bad tummy. Finally reaching the comfort of my own bed I flopped face first onto it.

I thought about the possibilities of what was yet to come from the Hunted and what to expect. I didn't know the other two members but already knew enough about their teammate, he was an asshole but it baffled me as to why I found him rather intriguing.

My thoughts were interrupted by my door slamming against the wall and a very angry looking Aaron stormed over towards me. I spluttered out curse words, too frustrated to scream. How dare he barge into my room! I gathered myself up onto my feet and shoved his hard chest back, feeling the muscle beneath the fabric tense.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

Amusement sparked in his earth coloured eyes, which only infuriated me further.

"Putting some smug bitch back into her place!" He seethed.

My knuckles shook, craving skin to skin contact. I launched my fist into his nose which was an idiotic move on my part. I felt small like I did back when I was seven and I threw a remote control at Kai because he beat me at MarioCart and was terrified at his reaction as he chased me around the whole bloody house!

I knew it infuriated Kai and was expecting Aaron to rip my eyes out and shove them down my throat so I could see him cut open my stomach! I could've swore steam was seeping out of his ears.

Before I knew it he had cornered me into a wall, as I slowly backed up. His arms either side of my small body caging me so there was no way out. I was trapped. Smiling nervously at the pissed of guy before me I bit my lip which must've caught his attention as his eyes traveled down to my mouth, using this to my advantage I leant in closer.

His pupils grew bigger and I knew I'd lured him in but all too quickly he gripped my hands above my head and painfully into the wall, "Don't ever threaten me again! Because mark my words, I'll make you regret it"

I smirked which caught him off guard and stood up on my tiptoes so I could reach his ear, "Such a badboy, I like it dangerous"

He tensed when I dragged my perfectly manicured finger down his biceps, in one swift move my lips were captured in his and I melted into him. Pressing me against the wall he explored my mouth and bit harshly on my lip as I flinched. Breathless I pulled away hissing when my lip pierced and blood replaced that minty taste I suddenly craved.

A smug expression played on his features like this was how he'd hoped it'd played out, "Like I said Lilly, don't test me or I'll make you regret it"

Sending one more smirk over hopis shoulder before he left the door slammed shut. I stood there rooted on the spot with my mouth hung agape.

What the fuck just happened?