-Chapter nine-

Please watch video, Thank you xox :D

++++
It was 1:00 in the morning by the time we left.

All of the gang including Taylor were packing and escorting our belongings to our secret hide out. Once the boys got back from training they weren't as shocked as I was probably because they knew The Black Guns would find us sooner or later. Kai was furious to say the least and began to destroy what was left of the living room. We were going to stay at our grandparents old house before they died. It was right out in the middle of nowhere and took about a two hour drive. It was pretty massive considering they used to rent out rooms.

We didn't pack everything as the house hadn't been touched since our grandparents passed away meaning there would be beds and furniture last time we checked. Everyone packed their clothes and other belongings before we hit the road. I rode with Aaron in his sinister black Mercedes..alone. Whilst Kai, Tanner, Justin, Luke and Carter took the Range Rover and Ryan, Dustin, Seb and Taylor took Taylor's car.

This was it. New beginning...

Well.. not really, all we were doing was relocating.

But everyone knew we wouldn't be safe for long. The Black Guns would track us down sooner or later.

The car ride with Aaron held some tension at the beginning but gradually I got used to it and rested my head against the cool car window.

I was drained of exhaustion and ended up drifting off to sleep. My eyes snapped open and I shot up out of my seat as Aaron's large hand gently shook me awake. Blinking the sleep out of my eyes, it took me a while to realise Aaron's hand was still rested on my shoulder whilst the other continued to steer the car.

"Oh you're awake, we're here" Aaron stated in a tired, husky voice. I nodded in response and turned my head towards the front where a huge house came closer and closer in view until we made a stop.

The three story house looked old fashioned with the classic white bricks and a few leafs and moss weaving its way around the outside. There were roughly five windows placed in rows of three at the top and two at the bottom on each side of the house. The double wooden door looked slightly warn down but still strong. The house was just as I remember it as a child.

The place I came before the killing, violence and dirty work.
The place where I could live in peace and happiness.
This place was home.

Aaron watched the house in adoration as did I until finally he opened his door along with mine and quickly opened the boot of the car to collect our belongings.

"This house is pretty neat huh" He commented just as another car parked up beside us.

Taylor was the first to step foot out of her car and was soon followed on along by Ryan, Seb and finally Dustin who clumsily stumbled out of the vehicle. All three of them stood there gazing at the scene in front of them in amazement until an alarming loud sound of music began booming from a distance and gradually got louder and louder until another dark car wheelied around in circles and skidded around the corner.

"Dumb bastards" Aaron muttered beside me.

Despite the given circumstances they still managed to act like complete tools. Tanners head popped out of the car window, an amused grin plastered across his face. He pushed the door open and launched himself out of the Range Rover. Justin appeared shortly after with a shocked expression on his face that was soon replaced with relief as he took a look at the house.

"Thank the fucking Lord! I swear to god my ears are bleeding from that shit-" Justin began but was soon cut off by Luke and Carter pouncing out of the car and onto Justin's back.

Me and Taylor watched in annoyance as the group of boys squabbled about. Aaron grunted, gun in hand, and stormed towards the boys impatiently giving them a stern telling off. Despite being in a gang the boys still looked slightly scared of Aaron's piercing glare and sharp words.

"Can we go in now? Please? Babe I'm cold!" Taylor whined in Ryan's ear.

"Are you okay? Do you need my jacket? Here take it" Ryan fussed as he pealed off his dark leather jacket and gently wrapped it around Taylor's small figure. She murmured in content and snuggled against him so her warmth would pass onto him.

"Let's go in!" Kai announced, I didn't miss Tanners quiet, childish mimicking of his brother, rolling his eyes.

Everyone grabbed the remains of their luggage and dragged it towards the house as Kai punched in a code attached to the wall. After a beeping sound the wooden double doors clicked open and automatically opened.

This was new...

"Come on faccia da bambola" Aaron called over his shoulder impatiently.

I looked at him in disbelief, was he talking to me? What did he just call me?

"What does that mean?!"

"It means doll face" He answered bluntly.

"Well why not say that then?" I asked somewhat annoyed at his change in heart.

"Because I'm Italian and you didn't know what it meant" He stated.

"Hurry up!" Kai shouted from inside.

I shuffled towards the door and pushed it aside so I could enter..

Here we go.