-Chapter four-

"Lilly!!" Taylor screeched at the top of her lungs.

"Mhmm" I hummed in response.

"Get up! It's 9 and you have a gang meeting!" Taylor screamed.

A gang meeting?

I instantly shot up and ran to my draws to fetch some comfy sweatshirts and sweatpants before turning on my heels and directing myself to my bathroom. I applied some mascara and concealer and tied a messy bun at the very top off my head pulling out loose bits and my bangs to frame my face. To finish my 'morning routine' I scrubbed my teeth clean then rushed out the bathroom to and entered my room.

"Ready!" I called over my shoulder to Taylor.

"You got ready in under 3 minutes? This has to be a record!" She gasped in fake amazement.

"Yeah yeah, let's go"

Once we stormed downstairs into the lounge where our whole gang was sitting they all appeared to have a serious expression plastered to their faces. I cleared my throat to catch their attention which worked as their heads snapped up to mine and the room held an uncomfortable silence.

Well this was unusual.

"Girls, you should sit down" Kai finally spoke up, his voice sounded strong and held authority.

"What's going on?" I asked skeptically.

Tanner blew out a puff of air, "Okay, well we know the bastards that killed our family and tore us apart?" He said it so confidently but his expression was anything but.

"So? Let's get justice, it's what we deserve we'll just find where they-" I began but was cut off almost immediately by Ryan.

"No, Lilly they found us" Once that sentence left his mouth I froze on the spot. I knew how dangerous this gang is The Black Gun. They were lethal and our gang wouldn't stand a chance not without years more of training.

"So they're after us?"

"Unfortunately yes but, we've decided as a gang we need to join forces with another" He answered looking anywhere but me, his mouth set into a grime line.

"Hunted, we're grouping up with Hunted" Justin finished

I'd heard many mixed things about them, mainly how they operated but everyone knew how well structured they were as a group overall...I didn't see why this was such a big deal?

"Okay well when do we meet them?"

"Any minute now actually"

I was taken back by the answer, without another word I jumped on my feet and quickly climbed up to my room to change into something more presentable then some comfy clothes. I applied another coat of mascara and tugged on some plain black jeans with a grey hoodie, swearing like a sailor at how unprepared I was.

Taylor soon came barging in and plonked herself onto my bed. I sent her a smile before joining her side and sinking into the comfort of the cushions and fluffy blankets.

"So.. New gang eh, what's your thoughts on that?" She asked with amusement.

"Honestly, I want to go out and get wasted until dawn then throw up my life down the toilet. But...I guess this could help us get justice." I replied truthfully with a shrug.

She giggled whilst shaking her head as I opened my mouth to add, "They better not be assholes, I've got enough of that to deal with," I pointed to the direction of the boys and huffed.

"Most boys are assholes Lilly, especially ones in gangs" She stated, I nodded my head in agreement and scoffed, damn right.

"Do you recon we've met them before?"

"Maybe" She shrugged.

Me and Taylor blabbered on about randomness for a few minutes until a loud chorus of familiar and new voices paraded around the house.

I sat upright and bolted towards the safety of my bathroom dragging Taylor with me.

"Girls! Get down here!" Justin called from downstairs, me and Taylor gave each other one more nervous glance before we strolled downstairs to be greeted by a group of unfamiliar faces.

"I'm Carter, this is Luke, Dustin, Seb and-" A tall guy with Dark brown hair formed into a neat but messy quiff introduced himself and the rest of the gang until he was interrupted by the door slamming shut and another built figure entered with his grey hoodie placed over his head. He took a step forward and tugged his hoodie down-

Oh
My
God.

"And I'm Aaron" The guy smirked.

And then it hit me..

He was the stranger at the club, I knew he was dangerous...talk about awkward. I nudged Taylor and averted my eyes in his direction, she snorted loudly but managed to cover it up by a loud cough which caught his attention.

The cocky smirk dropped from his face and he narrowed his eyes in recognition, "What are you doing here?"

Aaron spoke in a deep sexy voice, any trace of amusement in his tone was long gone and replaced with confusion.

"...Uh I live here"