-Chapter six-

I scurried into the bathroom not knowing whether to feel afraid, over the moon or pissed off. Reaching for the cold white sink beside me I held it tight as I stared at myself in the mirror intensely.

Pull yourself together Lilly. I thought to myself as I twisted the cold tap on and splashed my face, the ice cold water instantly snapping me out of my complicated thoughts. I tugged on my hoodie sleeve and wiped my face dry before escorting myself back to my bitch cave and replaying the complicated event in my head.

He was angry, I was angry.

Then I punched him...in the nose.

Then we were kissing?!

But he did it on purpose...so he could be in control of the situation whilst I felt putty in his hands.

I slapped a hand to my cheek, "I'm so stupid! Why why why?!"

I thought seducing him would give me the upper hand but that backfired and turned into him seducing me? That sneaky asshole!

Shaking my head I raced downstairs, completely furious.

I peered my head round the door to see everyone but Tanner spread out across the couches. Inhale..Exhale. I mentally told myself. It took a second for me to realise my feet were moving towards the nine figures and soon realised I had plopped myself down on the couch between Kai and Justin. Seb sat at the end of the couch followed by a chilled looking Dustin and Luke. I locked eyes with Taylor who was soothing Ryan's sleeping head on her lap and Carter sat beside them. And last but not least the biggest prick of them all. Ladies and gentleman Aaron the self-centred, manipulative jerk.

Our eyes locked and I found it hard to avert them, he grinned cockily at me and shook his head mouthing the words 'You're too easy'.

I glared my cheeks flaming red out of anger whilst I mouthed the words back 'Game on'. He raised an eyebrow and smirked cunningly.

"Look who's finally came to accompany us" Kai teased, I was in no mood for jokes.

Plastering on a friendly smile with gritted teeth, I answered, "Yeah, just thought I'd get to know the boys" I gestured towards Carter, Luke, Seb and Dustin who all nodded in agreement.

"Hm maybe we should go out? What more is there to do here anyway?" Tanner perked up from the kitchen.

My eye twitched and I slowly turned my head towards my younger brother who was resting his body against the door way to the lounge, his arms crossed and a strange look on his face as he turned to face my mortified expression.

Before I could open my mouth to hesitate a chorus of cheers filled my ears, Aaron's being the loudest. Figures.

"Agreed, when should we leave?"

Seb, who looked very young maybe just about 17, perked up and before I knew it everyone began planning the ideal night out. My mind was ticking at me, telling me not to go and it was a very bad idea considering me and Aaron had practically made a silent war between us.

"Sounds good, let's all get ready now and meet down stairs in an hour or so?"

Tanner piped up again as I reminded myself to give him a click round the ear for suggesting this in the first place. Everyone scattered around the room finally making their ways to their room as I stood frozen.