New Home

3erd POV

Peter sat in the SHEILD daycare playing by himself. He was all alone, every other child that was there was adopted. Yes he was lonely, and he knows why he was the only one not going home. He heard one of the care workers talk about it. They said it was because he was too small. He may be three years old, but he was actually pretty smart for his age. And he knew that it might take a while for him to ever meet his new parents. But only made him feel all the worst about himself.  Thinking about his insecurities, he felt tears coming on. 

He gave a quick look around to make sure the workers weren't watching and climbed up the wall into the top right corner closest to the door and quietly let the tears flow as he hung up-side down. But he didn't expect the door to open while he was hiding.

"You both sure you want to adopt him? He really is fairly small." said the eye patch wearing man known as captain Nick Fury.

"Me and Tony have been talking about this for weeks and decided that he is definitely the one we want." Said a man in a red, white, and blue suite.

"Yeah, Cap made some great points. Plus who knows? He could be a great hero one day." Said a shorter brown haired man. Though he seemed tense.

Nick took a quick look around the room until he spotted Peter in the corner with tears in his eye, looking at the small group in confusion. "Peter, can you please come down? I have a nice couple who would like to meet you." Nick asked, pointing to the males behind him.

"Why?" Peter sniffed, tilting his head cutely in confusion.

"We want to be your family Peter." answered the blond in the spangled spandex as he walked to the toddler as he extended his arms to him. "Will you come down?"

The boy gave on last sniff as he stretched out his little arms to the blond man, letting himself be pulled from his spot on the ceiling into the man's arms. With the man giving Peter a heart felt smile he walked over to the shorter burnet, as Peter kept his eyes locked on the blond's smiling face. "Peter, if you want. We would very much love to be your daddies." the shorter man said to Peter, making the toddler break his stare to look at him. "Daddies? No mommy?" Peter asked.

"Sorry kiddo, no mommy." the blond told him sadly.

"Moms are overrated." the shorter teased, earning a slight glare from the taller.

"Tony, moms are pretty damn important! They help little boys understand women a bit more when lost." The blond scolded the short billionaire.

"He, if he will ever need to know about anything girl related he can ask me." Tony said confidently.

"Den you da mommy!" Peter cheered happily pointing at him, earning a laugh from Steve and Nick.

"He's got you there!" Steve stated as he laughed. But as he tried, Tony couldn't help but smile at the too. Something about the sight before him made it hard to be mad in anyway shape or form. "Yeah, yeah. Nick let's get the paper work over with so we can take this stinker home." Tony chuckled at he ruffled Peter soft brown hair as he leant over to Steve's left ear, "And later to night I'll show you how this "mama" does business" he whispered making the taller man blush so hard you would have thought hell let flames under his skin.