Spidy Knows

Peter POV

For the past few days I have been eating with the new kid Donny with Mira Jane and Harry. And honestly I have been in the best mood EVER! You wanna know why? BECAUSE I GOT TO SEE WADE!!!! HAHA! Thought I was naïve didn't you? I mean really yes his voice has changed a pit and he is hella more built then when I last saw him. But Even with all those scars there was no way I would ever mistake his facial fetchers! I GREW UP WITH THE MAN FOR PEAT SAKE!!!! And one thing I know is that Donny is Wade. But since MJ and Harry are always around when we eat I can't really call him on it. I heave a heavy sigh of this fact as I walked to the lunch room to eat and chat with "Donny" and the others. But before I past threw the doors my phone began to ring. I look at my phone to see that it's Harry.

"Hello?" I answer confused.

"PETE!!!" Harry began, "Sorry to do this to you man but you and Donny are on your own today."

"What happened?" I asked surprised.

"MJ and I got paired to do some stupid report about romans for history and she wants to start on it right away." He explains until MJ's voice boomed from the background.

"Got of the phone and get your ass moving on the research about their life style!!!"

"IT'S NOT DUE FOR THREE WEEKS WOMAN!!!!" Harry shouted back after pulling the phone away from his ear.

There was more shouting, then a struggle for the phone, and finally the line got cut and someone screamed coming the library. Which most likely the MJ tied Harry to a chair and shoved his phone in her back pack for which no one dared to enter.......... Again. I could help but laugh at this as I entered the lunch room. I was about to go to the lunch line when suddenly started ringing in my head. Which meant one thing...... "Flash" I mumbled just before I let him pick me up by the back of my shirt.

"Hey puny Parker! Where is my lunch money?" He said as he held out his hand, for the things I do for my cover.

With a silent grumble I reached into my pocket for my wallet. But suddenly before I could even bring out my wallet, someone pulled him back in which forced him to drop me. And when I looked up everything went by so fast and before I knew it Flash was head first in mash potatoes passed out. And my hero is none other than Wade.

"ANYONE ELSE WANNA PICK ON HIM?!?!" he shouted, but all the other jocks did was shrink back not wanting a flying lesson.

"D-Donny?" I spoke. But all he did was smile behind his hoodie and hold out his hand.

"Come on. I bought enough lunch to share with ya." he told me.

I gave him a happy smile and took his hand into mine, and after he helped me up I than began drag him out of the lunch room. "Instead of eating lunch in here, how about we go to my favorite spot?" I offered.

"Are Harry and MJ meeting us there?" he asked confused.

"Nah, it's just us today." I explained and like that he remained silent as I dragged him outside and behind the school where a large tree grows. No one came back here because there was this stupid rumor that drug dealers hang out back here. Which wasn't true. Who started the lie? Well the guy I'm dragging of course. It was to protect a stray dog mom and her pups.

"Wow.... Nice place." He spoke as we sat under the tree pretending he had never seen it before.

"Should be since you went to so much trouble to make sure no one ever came back here." I said which made him jump.

"W-what are you talking about Pete?" he stuttered.

"Wade drop the act. I know it's you." I scolded which made him freeze into place. "Did you really think I wouldn't notice that it was you? Please. Yes you've grown in both height and muscle, but one your wearing the hoodie I got you in your freshman year for your birthday. Which if I lift up the bottom hem I'll still see your name that I stitched in spider web silver. And second every time we eat lunch together, your on edge waiting for a bully to just TRY and get me. Like you have for years."

"Pete.....I-" he started but I cut him off.

"Do you know how worried we have been when you went missing?! My parents went to hell and back looking for you, and your dad went to some random ass place and didn't come home in two years and now he is even more secluded then ever! YOU LEFT WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT HOW THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU WOULD FEEL!!!!" I shouted until tears pooled my eyes, "Pops, dad, aunt Natasha, uncle Clint, uncle Bruce, Uncle Logan, EVERYONE.....*hic*...... Even me." I couldn't hold it in, I let the tears flow like waterfalls and I cried the tears that I thought that had dried up a long time ago. But just letting it out everything out flat that I had been holding in for years felt so much better than I had ever imagined. The anger, the sadness, the loneliness, all of it. It felt as if a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. And all Wade did was pull me into his chest for a hug and patted my head in a comforting way like when I was little.

We stayed like this for a little bit until the bell rang. We ended up ignoring the food, and instead of me going back to class. He picked me up onto his back and started walking away from the school in the direction of my house. Being sure to throw the food away while he was at it. I made it a point to hide my face in his back as he walked past people on the street who didn't hesitate to stare.

It took about 20 minuets to get to my house which was Avengers Tower. But Wade was silent the whole way there, and I made no move to break the silence. He finally said something when the woman at the front desk came running up to us asking if I was alright, and when she tried to touch me he side stepped and said, "Do NOT fucking touch him." in a voice I had never heard before, then kept walking until he was in the main elevator.

"Um Wade. Can you put me down so I can walk?" I asked. Though all he did was swiftly adjusted me until he was holding me in front of him with one arm under my backside and a hand on my back like I was two again.

"Not happening right now bud." he said.

I just heaved a little sigh knowing that there was no way I would get him to put me down right now. So I just held on and laid my head on his shoulder. Then I heard the ding of the elevator, but made no move of looking. Instead I just listened to what was around me.

"PETER?!" I hear Pops yell, "IS MY BABY OKAY?!"

"Yeah, just had a lecture fit at school. Thought I would being home so no one saw his fragile state." Wade explained.

"Thanks....... Now put down my son. Who are you anyway?!" questioned my dad.