Keep Me Craving

Deadpool POV

Two weeks. That's how long I've been on shield probation. But I surprisingly don't mind, nor do I feel board. Spidy comes to visit me everyday and I go with him on his patrols pretty often. Though his parents seem to not trust me much because they call and make sure their son is alright every hour like clock work. But today Spidy sent me a text saying that he wasn't coming over for the next few days due to school finals. Hehe it kind of reminded me of Peter. But this thought only made me want to see him. It wouldn't hurt to just go see if he's alright..... right? Right! But if I go out in my spandex the that one eyed would catch on quicker than a wife on to her husband's affair....... Women are scary. (You bet your ass we are!) HEY NO AOUTHER INTERVENTION!!! (XP) That's what I thought. Anyway~! I quickly run into my bed room to my normally locked closet. I toss the lock on the bed and rush in and start throwing out random weapon shit to get to my civi clothes. Probably be throwing knives, and explosives but who cares right now? I'M GONNA SPY ON MY PETER!!!!

It took about an hour but I had finally settled on blue jeans and my forever favorite dark blue and red hoodie that Peter had given me as a birthday present a few years back. And I was ecstatic to find that it fit perfectly now since it was to big when I received it, along with the fact that the hood hid my face from other's eyes. When I was done changing I tied on my black sketchers and headed out the door after grabbing my keys and wallet. Being sure to lock the door behind me.

I quickly checked the time on my phone seeing that it's 11:46am. "He would be at the school getting ready to head to lunch about now." I told myself and running in the school's direction. Being sure to pick up some McDonalds on my way. And the moment I got there the lunch bell rang and I snuck into the lunch room, then sat at a secluded table. When students came walking some glanced at me but brushed me off. Ah~ teenage self indulgence at it's finest. Sneaking into a high school is so easy. I began eating my big-mack watching the door intently until finally, he came into my view. Peter Parker in all his glory had walked in with a red headed girl and some guy who sort of looks like a party boy...... I think I saw him somewhere before. Well doesn't matter. I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize that the "Target" had walked his way to my table.

"Hey can we sit here?" Peter asked scaring the shit out of me.

"Peat...... I think you scared the poor guy." Spoke the red head.

"Oh! Sorry about that!" He exclaimed.

"I-it's okay." I spoke quietly and low voiced so he wouldn't notice my identity. Then waved my hand motioning him and his friends to sit. Which they happily did.

"So you new here? I haven't seen you around." asked the red head. I nodded my head as a response.

"Hell of a time to transfer schools. It's hell week here!" Porclaimed the party boy.

"Anyway! My name is Peter. This funny red head is MJ and this drama queen is Harry." Peter introduced.

Shit! I need a name!! "D-Donny." I studdered.

"Donny. I like that! So where you from?" Peter asked taking a bite of some nasty looking green goop and instantly regrets it.

"I TOLD you not to get the broccoli surprise." Spoke Harry as MJ laughed at Peter's expression.

Not liking the fact that he looks like he is going to be sick, I quickly dove into my paper bag filled with more burgers and fries and gave him a double cheese burger and one of my can sodas that I had stored into my hoodie pocket. "Eat these. It'll get the taste out of your mouth Peat." I told him leaving no room for him to decline. Knowing I wouldn't take no for an answer he took the food with a grateful smile and quickly chugged some of the soda.