I want to see you.

Wade POV

This spider guy was pretty slippery. He dodged every swing and every swipe I aim at him. But the thing I could help but notice was that ass!! That suit really does do his body justice. Haha "justice" because he's a super hero! Anywho~~ I couldn't help but wonder how Peter would look like in a super suit. Even though it's been so long, I never stopped thinking about him. Even on my missions, he would appear in my mind and I began thinking on what he would say, do, I would even wonder if he is okay, if those bullies stopped picking on him. I felt bad for having to leave him suddenly, but there cancer all over my insides. And there was only one way to fix it. The old man and the others new of the cancer, but I begged them not to tell Peter. I couldn't handle the look he would have on his face. But when I chose to go under a experimental procedure, no one knew but me. Only to find that it was to make super human slaves. And of course I fought back, only to break away moments to late and the damage was done. I had ended up scared beyond belief, and my already fast healing accelerated. Now I can dismember myself and be able to grow parts of me back. Heh. If Peter saw it he would have found it as a kind of medical merical.

While I was deep in thought I suddenly felt me falling from being tackled. "Wow spidy! We haven't known each other more than an hour and you already want a piece of me." I joked flirtingly as I looked up at the man pinning me down.

"Shut up." he spat but honestly I don't feel like fighting anymore. The thoughts of Peter made it a bit hard to Unalive (Holy crap it's actually a word lol) a hero. The money might be good, but if Peter knew. He would be so disappointed in me.

"Anyway. Get off. I'm not gonna fight anymore." I sighed.

"What makes you think I'm going to believe that?" He asked his mask covered eyes full of suspicion.

"Because someone I know would be pissed at me if he knew I unalive a hero." I told him, and to my surprise he got off me and sat down.

"Must be a pretty good friend to make a merc stop mid kill." He said looking at my still laying form.

"Yeah. I HUGE goody-goody. But he has a pretty big heart. He is actually the reason I am who I am today." I told him, though I don't know why.

"He made you a blood thirsty killer for hire? Doesn't sound like he has a very big heart." Spidy pointed out.

"Nah. I chose this rout. Ya see, a few years ago I was diagnosed with A LOT of terminal cancer. And you see, me and him have been together forever. Closer than any kind of family. And it helped that our parents were friends. But when I got the shitty ass news. I basically begged our families not to tell him, to not even show there was something wrong. I always wanted to see him smile, not have a worry. Which helped in my choice in going threw some experiment that I was told would cure me. But all it did was scar me so bad, now I can't even show my face to him." I explained holding my hand on my face. WHY WAS I TELLING HIM THIS!?!

"Sounds tuff. You must have really loved this friend. But if you guys were so close. I'm sure he feels hurt that he can't see you. I should know because I've been through the same thing. Someone I held dear vanished and even now it hurts knowing I can't see them anymore." He told me honestly. I guess we both feel like blabbering.

"Is it just me or are we learn so much about each other even though we just met and I just tried to unalive you?" I asked.

"That we are. Even if I can't figure out why, I just feel like we can be friends." he stated.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah, but you do know that there are better ways to earn money than killing people." he said.

"Like what?"

"Why not join shield? They can pay you and you can do more good than harm. Be something that your friend can be proud of." he stated.

"Okay one. I have many bad encounters with shield. And two, I haven't even known you long and yet you've already started using my friend against me." I told him.

"Two soon?" he asked.

"Nope. In fact, it's your lucky night. I'm willing to go along with your offer. But under one condition." I said.

"And what's that?" he questioned with some sass. A man after my own heart hahahah!

"You have to come with me to smooth shit out." I stated and he just sighed and nodded his head.

*TIME SKIP LIKE A BOSS!!*

"NO. NOT HAPPENING!!" shouted the one eyed robot.

"Come on Fury. Just give it a shot, yeah I know he made a little hiccup but he make up for it." Spidy defended.

"A "little hiccup"?! THIS IDIOT KILLED 47 PEOPLE AND SEXUALLY HARASSED 23 MEN AND WOMEN ON THIS SHIP!!!!" shouted Fury.

"Seriously?" Spidy looked at me a bit annoyed.

"HEY! The Unaliveing was jobs. But yeah the sexual harassment was for kicks." I explained raising my hands up in surrender.

He just heaved a heavy sigh and looked back at Fury. "Look, how about just a month of a probation period? I'll even keep an eye on him? And if he does ANYTHING wrong I'll tack care of it. So please?" Spidy begged. And eventually Fury caved, which kind of surprised me.

"Fine. But only because your the one asking. I'll call and let your parents know, but Deadpool has to stay in a living area of MY CHOICE and is only to leave if you with him. Got it?" Fury said, and as the shorter male nodded his head Fury patted his mask covered head with a rare but loving smile on his face. Then left.

"That just now was BEYOND creepy." I stated. "And your parents know your a hero?"

"Yeah. I've been going in and out of shield for years because my parents come often. So Fury knows not only who I am but he is basically an uncle. And at first they were against it but I managed to convince them." Spidy explained.

"They heros too?" I asked.

"Yup!" he answered.

"X-men, free range, secret ops, what are they?" I interrogated.

"If you pass this probation period, I might just let you meet them." he teased then walked away.

"Well isn't he a sexy mystery."

"Indeed! He just keeps us leaving for more!! A little information then keeps the big stuff to himself!!"

"I was wondering why you guys were so quiet."