Meet Your Sisters

Wade POV

"Laura nearly stabbed a guy when he was only asking for directions!!!" Shouted the older one.

"FINALLY SOME ENGLISH!!" I thought to myself. 

"Don't we know Spanish?"

"We only got to far enough to tell shit heads to shove it, and bitches to suck it."

"Yeah pretty much." I thought but was instantly brought back to the real world when Laura screamed. 

"That shit face was after you dumb ass because you dress like a two-bit whore!!!" she said, finally speaking english.

"EVEN SO YOU DON'T STAB HIS ASS!!!" The older stated, completely brushing off the fact she was called whore.

"ENOUGH!!!" Logan shouted, silencing the two. "Laura, quit calling your sister a whore and stop trying to stab non-threats! Lizzy! Go change! Your dress is showing under boob."

"Alright dad." the girl named Lizzy stated leaving after storm melted her ice prison. And Logan released Laura after she just nodded her head.

"Wait..... DAD?!" I said whipping my head to the old man. "HOW MUCH SHIT CHANGED?!"

Logan only laughed as Laura looked at me confused. "Daddy, who's that?" Laura asked pointing at me.

"Well," Logan said clearing his throat, "He's your and Lizzy's older brother. His name is Wade."

"You a dumbass like the bitch?" Laura asked gesturing to the girl who left, earning a glare from Logan. "What? You only told me to stop calling her Whore."

She made a point.