Chapter 1

Disclaimer! I don't own Harry Potter or The Chronicles of Narnia. All I own are my ideas.

Lucy bit her lip. Concentration was extremely important if she wished to beat Edmund. Not even Peter could win chess when he was up against Edmund.

Plop. Peter dropped the stack of letters on the table and reclined on the chair next to Lucy. "Ugh. It's no use. I give up!" Lucy groaned.

Susan glided into the room as graceful as ever. She sat in the chair across from Peter. "Who's this from?" Susan wondered as she plucked an expensive looking envelope from the pile.

"Most likely another party invite from one of your numerous suitors." Peter joked.

"Oh! Maybe it's from that Jonas guy. He's quite the charmer." Lucy teased.

"Perhaps it's from Alexander. He's a total gentleman." Edmund added. Susan just rolled her eyes and shook her head. She was well used to her sibling's teasing.
Susan frowned upon seeing the very exact address.

"It's for Lucy." Susan informed them. "What?" "Who could it be?" The boys responded.

Susan handed the letter to Lucy. All eyes were on Lucy so no one noticed Mrs. Pevensie enter and stand behind Susan. Lucy hesitated as she studied the peculiar wax seal before opening the letter.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Headmaster Albus Dumbledore.

Dear Lucy Pevensie, We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
-Yours Sincerely,
Professor McGonagall

Lucy read out loud.