Chapter 5

Ever since Snape had seen Lucy Pevensie on the list, his mind had been returning again and again about before, ancient history.

Snape was drunk. He didn't usually drink, but for one reason or another he had that night. At the muggle bar he had drink after drink, and that is where he met a woman who seemed to have also had drink after drink. She appeared sad. When the woman left, Snape decided to follow her.

In his drunken state, drunk on alcohol and sadness, he was overcome with curiosity. A short distance from the bar was a park, and there, the woman sank into a park bench.

He sat down next to her and they began to talk. Many things passed their lips really, without their regular inhibitions there were both startlingly honest, and Snape was impressed by how kind the woman was. The conversation eventually fell upon why they were drinking. The woman had had an enormous fight with her husband. He told the lady about how the woman he loved was murdered. He even told her about magical part.

Laughing at the absurdity, the woman dared him to prove it, and he did. Recklessly, he pulled out his wand and made a fallen leaf levitate.

After that night they met several times. A month later they stopped seeing each other, but Snape hadn't erased her memories, for some reason he couldn't do it.

The woman's name was.....................

Helen

Pevensie