Chapter 23

Lucy raced through the halls searching for anyone, only to collide with something. Lucy glanced up from the ground to see three teachers. Professors Quirrell, McGonagall and Snape. Scrambling up Lucy addressed the Professors despite their astonished looks.

"The troll is in the girl's bathroom along with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. You'd best come quickly." With that she took off at a much faster speed than the Professors, which caused her to arrive alone at the scene of Harry suspended in the air.

"Wingardium Leviosa" Ron cried and the troll's club was also suspended in the air before smacking the troll on the head. Fortunately, that caused the creature to drop Harry. Unfortunately, that wasn't enough to defeat the troll, but it did stun it just long enough for Lucy to lunge at the troll and shove it backwards, subsequently slamming it into the ground. An instant knock out, which Hermione didn't realize.

"Is it, dead?" Hermione wondered. " I don't think so, just knocked out." Harry replied before pulling his wand out from the troll's nostril. "It takes more than that to kill a troll. You'd have to cut off its head or stab its heart" Lucy stated matter a factually causing the trio to stare at her in shock.

To Lucy's relief, the Professors arrived a few seconds later and her words were quickly forgotten.

As they all headed back to their dormitories Lucy wondered, "What happened to Snape's leg?"