Theres a thin line between love and hate.

It's been 6 weeks. Believe it or not but me and Alex have been "making love" everyday. Well, except for my pms days. Imagine me pratically begging Alex to have sex with me one night and the morning after I threaten to cut off his balls, fry them, shit on them, then feeding them to him if he so much as calls my name or breaths the same air I do. The ONLY brightside to my cancer is that I no longer have my period (For those of you who are confused the cancer cells took over my ovaries and stopped my periods i just get the moods once a month like usual) And that I can't go to school. So I'm just on virtual school for all my classes. I just finished my math. I want Starbucks. I should text Alex. Before he gets home from school. Yes, I said home I've been living with Alex since I got checked out of the hospital.

"I'm home!!!"

Shit!!

"Umm... yea I'm in the room"

I heard mumbling and then footstep footsteps coming up the stairs to the room. Alex peeked in the room with a look filled with sorrow. I was confused until ALEXA pushed he aside and walked through the door.

" Ugh...Hi Alexa"

"Get out"

"Alexa!!!" Alex said before I can say anything. She rolled her eyes then turned to face Alex.

"WHAT?!??!?! I want some private time with you"

I rolled my eyes and stared at him. Alex crossed his arms and leaned on the wall.

"To do what Alexa??"

"Oh. You know"

And on that note she stepped towards him GRABBED his groin and started kissing him. Her hand traveled you to his chest,then face,then hair. The worst part was.. he kissed her back.

"OK I'm out. I've seen porno. I would would happily watch it live. But NOT when it's starring an anorexic WHORE. Bye I'm going to Starbucks."

I grabbed Alex's keys and walked out. Not before turning around and seeing Alexa's jaw on the floor. I looked at Alex and as calmly as I could I said

"Have fun catching STDs!"

And that's when his WHOLE face was filled with guilt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~4 hours later~~~~~~~~~~

I'm on my way back to Alex's house with Jace on my tail. We're racing. He wanted a rematch from the last time I smoked him. When I reached the house I whipped the car around and parked backwards in the drive through, and would you look at that...Alexa is still here. I still don't know why I'm not starring in Fast and the Furious movies. I got out of the car and exactly 5 seconds later he did the same thing and came out of his car. He smiled and walked towards me. he was so close I breathed in his cold breath Good thing we we're both chewing gum. Wait.. what was that?? I could've sworn I saw something move in the house. I turned me head and looked.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh.Nothing"

"Oh ok...Why aren't you in a Fast and the Furious movie??"

I smirked.

"I have no idea. It would be awesome to beat Toretto's ass"

We both started laughing knowing that was impossible. NOONE can beat Toretto.

We started walking towards the door. He was behind me my backside pressed against his front. His arms were wrapped around me, and his head on the crook of my neck. Since I'm still a bit upset about earlier it feels better right now when Jace does it. We got to the door. He looked at me and leaned in and kisses me. I responded. Trust me ladies, if Jace couldn't do anything but master one thing is was kissing. I still feel butterflies in my stomach. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands were roaming my body and eventually stopped on my arz. When we stopped I looked him in the eyes and said

"Wanna come inside?? It's freezing out here."

"No. No he doesn't."

Alex opened the door and spoke before Jace could open his mouth. I rolled my eyes and looked at Jace.

"It's OK Babe. I gotta do homework for school tomorrow anyways."

I sighed. I really wanted him to come so we can hang out. That's why I like Jace.  Not only is he my boyfriend but he's like my bestfriend.

"OK"

He kissed me one more time then walked to his car. He turned on the ignition.

"See you later!!" he yelled. Then drove off.

I turned to Alex who had a face that if looks could kill I'll probably be on fire. And he's drinking water.I rolled my eyes and bumped him on my way through the door.

     When I got in the house I threw the keys on the table and jacket on the couch and turned towards Alex.

"WHAT?!?!"

"What the fuck was that??!!"

"What do you mean?"

"If I wouldn't have come that jacket wouldn't have been the only thing on the God Damn couch!!!!!"

"Oh shut the fuck up!! What's your problem??!"

"My problem is that his hands were roaming like Dora the Fucking explorer!"

"And the difference between his and yours is that he had a Fucking map, SO HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING!!"

"Real funny"

I started walking up th's stairs and I walked in the room. NOW I WAS PISSED.

I turned on my heels.

"Haha. I'm here listening to you giving me a hard time for kissing a guy when it should be the other way around because you just FINISHED FUCKING YOUR ANOREXIC WHORE IN OUR BED YOU ASSHOLE!!"

Tears started streaming down my face. I my not know anything about love But I know it's not supposed to hurt.

"Rachel -"

I put my hand up before he could finish his sentence.

"Save it"

I proceeded to walk back down the stairs. "Rachel...RACHEL!!!Where are you going??"

"None of your business"

I walked out of the house and onto the motorcycle. I texted Jace to meet me at the cabin.

"Rachel please! I love you!! "

"And I fucking hate your ass!"

Then I drove off but in a way that Alex will have no clue where I'm going. I can't look him in the face after today.