dun dun dunnnn

***Rachel POV***

I just woke up from a good night's sleep. I smelled bacon mmmm. I crawled out of bed and waddled over to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

   When I was done I walked to the kitchen to find Alex cooking bacon and pancakes in just sweats. Yummy. And I'm not talking about the food.

"Morning momma bear"

I chuckled"Morning"

  I walked to the stove and stole a price of bacon. I went over to the refrigerator and bent over to grab the peanut butter. I felt eyes on me and I looked over to see Alex checking me out.

"Eyes on the bacon" I said standing back straight

  He wrapped his arms around my waist and I leaned into his body while he put his head on my shoulder.

"I can't help it.. especially when your wearing one of my dress shirts and a thong."

"I wanted to feel sexy" I said and turned to meet his eyes.Well...kind of

"You've always been sexy, and beautiful, and smart, AND my whole world"

"But I'm getting fat and you can't say I'm not"

"Perks of no more chemo"

"Your still mad"

"What do you mean"

"Your still mad that I chose to stop taking chemo because it'll kill the baby even though it could potentially kill me"

Silence

"Just..eat the bacon Rachel"

                   *** 2 days later***

I was just leaving the doctor's office after getting an Ultrasound. Apparently I'm having a girl.

  I'm 6 months and happy. Alex has sort of gotten over my choice but he doesn't bring it up. He's been a wonderful future baby daddy and boyfriend.

   I'm on my way home to show Alex the picture of the baby. He missed the appointment because he had to go to work. He's building up sick days so he can stay with me for a while after I have the baby.

  I finally got to the apartment and walked up the stairs to the second floor. That wasn't really a good idea.

   I took my keys from my pocket and unlocked the door. I walked in and...

"You can't stay here" I heard Alex yelling

"Please just one night I have no where else to go" I heard a familiar voice

"Go to Jace"

"He's avoiding me" wait jace?

  I walked to our room to see what was going on. When I opened the door I saw Alex but his back was facing me.

"What's going on?" I asked. I so confused.

Alex turned around and opened his mouth to say something. But the devil it's head around Alex's body and said

"What are you doing here?"

"No...What are you doing here ALEXA"