Chapter 24

***Rachel's POV***

      This morning I woke up earlier than I usualy do and I felt better than I have compared to the last few days.  I decided that I wanted to make some breakfast for once. Alexa is doing a lot better nowadays. Its still a little awkward considering the baby but we power through it.

     I remembered that we didn't have any milk or eggs so I decided to run to the store. I put on some green and blue yoga pants, some black crocks (Alex's), and a black sweater.

     I quickly wrote a small note stating that I went to the store and will be right back. I grabbed my keys and wallet and headed out. Unfortunatley the non-dangerous Wal-mart was a good 30 minute drive. So with the time to go, come back, and in between I should be gone a good  hour to hour and a half.

~~~~~~1 hour later~~~~~~

***Alex POV***

     I woke up to an empty bed which was new considering its pretty early in reachel time. I shrugged it off thinking that maybe she wanted some early starbucks. I got off the bed and went to my dresser.I took out some sweat pants (which I stile back from rachel) a regular white t-shirt and some boxers. I walked to my bathroom and quickly got undressed. I turned on the bath water and got in.

     The hot water felt good as it ran down my back. I decided that I should wash my hair since I haven't in the past week. I was so busy taking care of Rachel I forgot. I took the shampoo and pour a handful onto my hand and then some on my head. I began srubbing when I heard the door open then close.

"Hey rach is that you?"

Silence

"O-kayy well I'll be out ina minute I'm just washing my hair"

I leaned my head back and rinsed out the shampoo. When I was sure it was all out I stood up straight and then inevitable happened. I got shampoo in my eyes.

"SHIT!!! Not again."

"Shampoo in your eyes?"Rachel asked

"Yea"

There was silence then a few secomds later I felt the shower curtain open the close. Hands ran from my shoulder to my torso then back up again.

"Babe. If you start this game you won't be ableto finish it"

I felt a finger go on my lips then there was utter distance. Next time I knew I felt warmth. Rachl was giving me head. She hasn't done this in a while but shes doing it right. By the time she was done I was breathless, had to lean om the wall, and the shampoo was out of my eyes.

I sighed "Damn Rach"

I felt her hand run up again from my dick to my face cupping my cheek. She planted a soft kiss on my lips then said words I didn't expect

"Wrong girl"

I opened my eyes out of confusion and saw exactly what I was told.

"A-Alexa?!" I studdered