dun dun dunnnn part 2

***Rachel POV***

"Alexa. What are you doing here?" All anger left my body. I felt like something was wrong.

Alexa looked me over and I saw sadness control her face. "I can show you better than I can tell you"

  She stepped from around Alex then I saw it. We were exactly alike. Our twins you can say. The only difference is that she had hair. 

"I'm pregnant"  she said.

"How far along?"

"five months.  What about you?"

"six" I exhaled a breath I didn't even know I was holding. "Alexa I don't mean to be rude. But what are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing but I'll go first. I am here because I am not sure if either Alex or Jace is the father of my baby. Your turn." She said with with an attitude that made my eyebrow go up.

"Sorry" she said "Hormones plus it's not like I've ever been nice to anyone"

"Well" I said "I am 6 months pregnant as you already know. And I am here because not only am I here because Alex is the father of my baby. But I'm also here because I live here"

"W-What?" Alexa said shuddering. Her eyes were the size of bowling balls.

"Yea. I live here with Alex"

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. Umm... I'll go"

She started to walked but I grabbed her wrist when she walked past me.

"Alexa wait"

She slowly turned around "Yea?"

"Stay. Whether Alex is the father of your baby or not there is a possibility...So stay. You could stay until you give labor and six months after if the baby is Alex's considering the baby can't go anywhere for fora few months then you have to move out."

She ran up to me and hugged me. Making our stomachs collide. The baby's didn't like that. They started kicking which turned into a kicking war when the realized another person was kicking them.

"Thank you so much Rachel. Even after the way I treated you. And me just popping up pregnant.  Your still the person I've always wanted to be. "

I smiled "Okay. When can we go help you get stuff from your house."

She looked down sadly "My mom and dad kicked me out 3 months ago when they found out I was pregnant.  I've been hopping couches for 2 months."

Alex scratched his head and said 'Well,  I guess this is a bad time to announce that you were going to have to sleep on the couch huh?"

We all just laughed. Alex went to get Alexa's bags. And I gave her a towel so she can take a bath.

Alec finally came back when she was in the shower.

When he put the bags down I went and wrapped my arms around him from behind. He stood up straight and turned good head to look at me. 

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know. I just feel like something bad is gonna happen"

I know it's short. I'm sorry. :/