Chapter 6

I wake up from my beautiful sleep. Is it morning already? I try to stand and find my stick. I think it morning already because i can feel the morning breeze touch my skin when i open the window near the bed.

"Jimin?" I call. Is he still asleep?

I walk to the living room. I know Jimin is sleeping on the couch last night. I try to feel the couch. But nothing...its empty.

Maybe he is out. I think i want to go out too. I walk to the door with help of my stick of course.

I close the gate and wear my shoes. I try to feel the gate at Teyra Unnie's house. Maybe she had home but i can feel the big padlock at the gate. She doesnt come back yet so i will stay with Jimin for some times.I have a rough time but i want to learn how to manage myself without anyone help. I take a stairs since if i take the elavator i cant see to press the level button.

I walk and walk. If only i can see my surrounding. The wind blow my face and make me calm.

I wonder wheres Jimin go. Suddenly i trip and fall. Its hurt. I didnt tie my shoelace properly.

I touch my knee and i feel the pain sting. I know its bleeding.

My ankle also hurt. Oh my! I cant stand up. I cried. How i can ask for help. I even didnt know where i am. Stupid me. I didnt memorise how to go back home!!  Stupid, idiot and dumb!!

I cry. What should i do?

"Hey thats the blind girl from yesterday!" I hear a voice. Then i can feel i am surrounding by a few men since their husky voice echoed at my eardrums. Laughing at me. They are the guys that disturb me yesterday.

"Wheres your hero?" One of them said.

"Ouh..she hurts her knee..its bleeding." They all laugh.

"Since we cant have fun yesterday how about we have fun now. You look sexy too." One of them said. I am shaking right now.

"Help!" I yell but i can feel a palm in my mouth. Its smell awful.

"Quiet bitch! Your hero just kick our ass yesterday and you must pay for this."

I cry. Suddenly i can feel they start ripping my clothes. I think they are 5 of them.

They are holding both of my legs and arms. I cant move at all.

Please....someone help me! I dont want to lose my virginity to these guys. "This will be a long day." That guy say and he try to kiss me because i can feel his stink breathe at my face but i spat on his face.

Then he slaps me.....hard.

Boring chapter...if u guys confuse, just remember that Jimin is Teyra's neighbour which mean their house is besides each other and they are living in a condominium...

I think you guys will confuse abt that but just read the previous chapter.

Finally i get ideas for this story!

Vote and comment