Chapter 14

Jimin POV

"What will you guys want to order?" The waiter ask politely.

"I want a toasted chicken. What you want dear." I ask Ji Eun. When Ji Eun is about to speak Hyungjae cut her of.

"Give me two kimchi fried rice." Hyungjae say. "Why two?" I ask and raise my eyebrows.

"One for me and one for Ji Eun. Thats her favourite food. Same with me. When we are dating we always order the same food." Hyungjae say. He do it on purpose! I clench my fist. Still trying to hold my anger. Ji Eun sad expression make my heart want to blow out.

"Really? Its interesting. Right Ji Eun?" I ask Ji Eun and i hold his hand under the table.

Ji Eun just give me her weak smile. I feel like want to cry.

Then the food arrive. We eat silently when Hyungjae once again broke the silent.

"Ji Eun. You seems skinny . Didnt he gives you food to eat." Hyungjae look at me with a mocking face.

"He take a good care of me. He loves me so much. Even you cant love me like he did." Those words escape from Ji Eun pink lips and Hyungjae froze.

I smirk. Now...serve you right idiot.

"Ji Eun. I miss you. Forgive me after what i had done to you. I accept you even you are blind. Come back to me." After Hyungjae said that my fist had land right at his face until he fall down from hia chair. His nose bleed. I cant control my anger anymore.

Everyone at the restaurant gasp but i choose to ignore. Ji Eun also look shock i think she knows i punch Hyungjae since the sound can be clearly heard.

"You left her because she blinds. Why you want her back when she is happy with me! Left us alone like what you say to her when she begging you to accept her condition but you treat her like trash!" I scream my lung out. I grab Ji Eun hands and bring her out from the restaurant and go to the car.

Before we left i can hear Hyungjae yell. "How do you know she is happy with you!"

I drive my car. Silent fill the moment.

"I think..you should not do that to Hyungjae." Ji Eun say suddenly.

My anger come again.

"And now you want to back up him! You really still love him dont you?" I ask.

She just keep quiet. I feel like want to cry.

I drive my car as faster as i can.

"Answer me!" I yell. "Do you still love him!"

2 chapters in a day. Thanks for the 300 followers! Love you guys.

Vote and comment