Chapter 27

I wish he is here. I feel like dying. I miss him badly. Nobody wants to tell me where he is.

I feel guilty. Very guilty. He gives his eyes....to me. Why he being so stupid! I know he do this for me but i dont want him to feel what i feel before. It awful. Only darkness.

But now although i can see..i still feel the darkness...because he is gone. I dont know how he looks either.

Nobody want to tell me how he looks. But i remember how his face. His eyebrows...eyes...nose...lips...

But i dont know how his look. I try to find something at his house...but nothing. I didnt find any picture of him. He knows i will do that.

Now i only can cry in our room. I dont want to go out. I dont want to eat. Cry and yell his name.

I feel mad at myself. Why all this must happend.

I dont know where i get the courage...i punch the mirror in the room.

Its hurt. My knuckle start to bleed. But i still crying uncontrolly.

Teyra unnie is not here. She is working. At first she hesistant but i comfort her that i want to be alone and she respects my decision.

But when i am alone...i be like a mad girl. Now...i punch the mirror.

I run outside the house. I am hopeless.

I run until i my leg cant take it anymore and fall. "Park Jimin...Jimin....where ar you...Jimin..." i cry.

My knuckles is still bleeding but i ignore it. I can see...and this is eyes is belong to Jimin. I rather die than Jimin have to give his eyes to me. He wants to make me happy when he gives me those eyes...but i am more suffer than before.

Someone hug me from behind suddenly.

Who is that...guess who??? Sorry because so many drama...but i promise it will get better

Vote and comment