Chapter 22

"B..b..but..." i want to say something but he cut me of "No but. Just sit there. Tae will examine your eyes. " jimin say and he leads me to where should i sit.

I sit down. Feeling nervous. I can feel a figure sit infront of me.

Then a hand try to open my eye lid bigger. But yeah.. only darkness...i cant see anything although how big my eye lids be open. Thats how blind people feel..darkness.

"We will do the surgery as soon as possible. But you have to stay here. At the hospital before your surgery time. Maybe a week." Taehyung say. I nod.

"Jimin?" I ask. "Yes dear." Jimin say. "You will stay with me right. You will come visit me at the hospital right?" I ask. "Of course. I will stand by your side." Jimin say and hold my hand. But i dont know why his voice sound like he is hurting. Maybe it just my feeling.

"Have you find the donor already?" I ask. Then a few minutes of silent filled this room. They seems keep a secret from me.

"Yes we have. Just prepare for your surgery next week. You can see again. " Taehyung say. I smile.

"I cant wait. I want to see again. I want to look at your face. Thats the first thing i want to see." I say happily.

"Of course. I will be the first one that you will see." Jimin say. Again with his cracking voice. Why he seems so sad.

"Jimin? Are you ok? You doesnt like me to see again?" I ask. "No! I want you to see. If not why would i bring you here. I just feeling happy...you finally can see again. Thats all." Jimin say. I smile.

"Ji Eun. You can stay in this wad. Just make yourself comfortable." Taehyung say. I nod.

"Jimin..i want to talk to you." Taehyung say. "Dear, i will come back. Wait here okay?" Jimin say. "Alright!"  I smile.

Jimin POV

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Taehyung ask. "I love her more than everything. A pair of eyes...will make her see again." I say. Tears start to form.

"Then what happend after that?" Taehyung ask. "I dont want her to suffer and have a blind boyfriend. I will left her. She deserve someone better.Dont tell her i am the one that give her a pair of eyes..so she can see again. Promise me."

Ooowh.....surprise!! Who have instagram or twitter? Who wants to follow me just comment.

Vote and comment