Chapter 25

Ji Eun POV

Its the day. My eyes surgery. Finally i can see again. I feel nervous. Very nervous.

But i am worried about Jimin...hr seems different. I dont know why.

"Remember this i love you. I will loving you forever. " Jimin say and he kiss my forehead then my lips. I can feel something warm on my shoulder when he hugs me. Tears.

"Jimin...why you become like this? Why are you crying." I ask.

"I will miss you and love you forever. I'm sorry." He say and he left. He even didnt tell me what i the meaning of all his words. Then after that i didnt meet him at all until today. After our date yesterday....i didnt hear anything from him.

Teyra unnie...Namjoon oppa..Taehyung...all the same. Why they keep repeating the word he do this for you.

Why?!

"Ji Eun...are you ready?" I hear Taehyung ask. "Yes?" I say feeling unsure.

" Just keep calm okay.  Just relax." Taehyung say and i nod.
Then i dont know....i just feel sleepy all of sudden and i sleep in a very deep sleep. Nothing change....darkness...but this will end soon right?

♡♡♡♡♡

Jimin POV

I cant see anymore. I had give my eyes to the most girl that i love. Now i am in a plane....with my bestfriend Jungkook. We are heading to Japan.

Now Ji Eun is in her 'war'...she is doing her eyes surgery. She will use my eyes to see again.

I know how her feel when she is blind. After our date yesterday Taehyung ask me to go back to hospital so that they can do the surgery to take my eyes to give to her. Thats the last time i can see her.

People say i am stupid because doing this but i love her...more than everything.

I am in darkness which is scary. When i thought that i know what Ji Eun feel now. Its scary.

I just hope she will never know how my looks so she will easy to forget me and move on.

"Hyung? Are you okay?" I hear Jungkook ask beside me. I nod but tears didnt stop to fall.

Jungkook is coming...

Vote and comment