Chapter 8

I wear Jimin cloth and his boxer. I know...but i didnt have any choice. I sit on the bed.

"Are you done? Can i come in?" I hear Jimin voice from outside the room. "Come in." I say.

I hear the door open and i cant hear anything after that.

♡♡♡♡♡

Jimin POV

She is hot!! When i come in the room,she is sitting on the bed. With my shirt and boxer.

She looks so gorgeous with her long wet hair. I gulp. I put the first aid kid beside the bed and sitting on the bed. Near her.

"I will treat your wound." I say. She smiles and nod. I like it when she smiles.

I start to put some antiseptic on her knee. She wince in pain.

"Dont move. " i say when she pull her leg.

She stop moving. I continue put the antiseptic and she hiss again in pain. Her beautiful face sweating because of the hurt.

I wrap her knee.

"Its done." I say. She nods. "Thanks Jimin." She say.

"You are welcome. Please promise me you will not go outside alone. Can you?" I say.

She lower her head. "Sorry. I thought i can do it all by myself." She say.

"You can but not here. This place is dangerous. I dont want you to be hurt." I say slowly.

She blush. "Can i ask you something?" She ask. "What is it?" I look at her.

"Erm...nothing." she say. I look at her.

"Just tell me." I say.

"Can i know how your looks? " she ask and blush.
I chuckle at her cuteness.

I grab both of her hand and put her palm at both of my cheeks.

"Sure. Why not?" I say. She smiles. She move her hand on my hair.

"It soft. " she say and smiles. I just look at her angelic face. Her face is near and i can feel her breath on my face.

She move her hand to my eyebrows, then my eyes. "You must have those eyes smile." She say. "Yup,i do." I say. She moves again to my nose then my lips. She trace my lips with her finger.

"Soft." She say.

Then i put my lips on hers.
Just a peck. Not more. I expect her to slap me but no. She just blush.

"I love you Ji Eun."

Finally, Park Jimin confess!!

Vote and comment