Chapter 1: Meeting You

The rain was pouring down healivy as I was walking to school. It was a good thing that I paid attention to the news or else I would've left my umbrella and get all wet under this rain. Fifteen minutes till the classes start so I wasn't in a hurry to get there.

"Yamada! Good morning!" I saw Yaotome-senpai in my way and greeted him back. Hikaru Yaotome is the president of the journalism club of the school while I am the secretary. I wonder if he has some news for me to write. The youth today don't read newspapers anymore so when we do have some news, we post it online in our school's website.

"Good morning senpai. Is there anything you need from me?" I asked him politely.

"Hmm. Not really. Just wanted to greet you a good morning!" He ruffled my hair and I disliked it. I don't like people touching my hair. It takes time in the morning to make my hair as good as this.

"Okay then. I'll see you later." Every afternoon after class, we are obligated to attend the club meeting even if we don't have a topic to really discuss. Nothing happens in our school anyways. Only competitions and activities or events which I actually find boring to write about.

I entered my classroom and sat down on my chair. The one in front of the teacher's desk where everyone especially the teacher could see you; not that I care though. I do the same stuff everyday. Go to class, have lunch which always consists of bread and a carton of milk, attend club meetings then go home. For the 2 years I have been in this school, I could say that I never changed. Even my friends never change; that is because I don't have any. I mean Yaotome-senpai could be considered as one but we only talk about club activities. Aside from that, we know nothing more about each other.

Classes ended with a bore of course. My seat was in front but that doesn't mean I don't sleep in front of my teacher. He doesn't scold me anyways and my grades are adequate enough for me not to fail any of my subjects. I really don't aim for those high marks but I do keep in mind that I musn't be below the par too.

"Senpai. Everyone's here." He was busy with his phone so I called his attention. He snapped back to me and gave a nod.

"Okay since we're all here, let's start the meeting." As a secretary, my job would always involve taking down notes on every meeting and activity the club takes up. I was appointed this position on a majority basis but not that I complain though.

The sun is starting to set. I was seated on the train on a window seat. I was alone but not for long; a student which was surprisingly from my school came up and took the seat beside me. I know because the lanyard of his ID is the same as mine. His face looked really familiar; like I've seen him somewhere. There are a lot of students in school and I don't know any of them so maybe I just saw him when I'm walking in the corridor or going to the canteen. As I have said, I didn't have friends so I don't mingle much with people. I put on my earphones on and set my music to the highest level; letting the music flow through me and making this ride home somewhat worthwhile.

Home was always peaceful and quiet like literally. My parents are seldom here. They're always circling the globe trying to expand business and avoid it from getting involved with bankruptcy. Even if they do leave their only child alone in this cold and dark house for months they don't care as long as they know I still have food to eat and a place to stay. This is why my life is pretty boring. I don't go to social gatherings or "hang out", I don't like going out and adventure. As long as my laptop is within my reach, I am fine. I am home.

Recently, I have been very active in this social media site where they post pictures. You guessed it, it's Instagram. I am not a photographer well atleast not a professional one but I do know how to take a good picture. On this site, I have this favorite account where the person posts random everyday stuff but I really liked the way that person uses light and angles. 'yujikku10'. Every night before I sleep, I view his profile and look at his new posts or even his older ones and I liked each and every one of them. I wonder who this person really is. I wanna meet him someday so with a brave heart, I sent him or her a message on Instagram.