Chapter 10: An Eternity With You

"Ryosuke have you seen my socks?" I was brushing my teeth in front of the bathroom mirror when Yuto's head suddenly popped up from the door. He was looking all nice in his midnight blue long sleeved polo and black slacks. On the other hand, I was fresh from waking up wearing my boxer shorts and Yuto's shirt. I like sleeping in his shirt. Not only is it comfortable, it also smells like Yuto and Yuto's smell always calms me down. His feet were bare as he was trying to look for his socks.

"Did you check the unfolded laundry?" I answered him after wiping the remaining toothpaste off the side of my lips.

"Yes. It wasn't in there." He pouted like a little kid. I don't know what he'll be without me. I passed by him, exiting the bathroom, entering our bedroom. There is a small sofa in front of the TV and beside it was a small basket with our unfolded laundry. It wasn't any different from when I put it; that little liar. I neatly rummaged through our clothes and at the bottom were Yuto's socks. I got one pair and lifted it in front of his face.

"So I guess this isn't yours?" I raised a brow at him while he showed me an embarassed smile. The room was a little dim but there was enough light that passes through the thick brown curtains to give the room illumination. Yuto took the socks from my hands and sat down on the sofa putting them on.

I walked to our closet and grabbed his gray blazer and blue tie. "Don't forget about Hikaru-kun's birthday celebration later. Just call a cab when you go." he reminded me. I returned back to him just in time for Yuto to stand up. I pressed the tie on his chest, testing out if the colors and patterns match. "I know. I already jotted it down my calendar." The light blue tie suited well with his midnight dress shirt. I tied it around his neck and also fixed the collar. I was gonna move away but Yuto wrapped his arms around my waist. He was smiling brightly at me and I couldn't help but return one too as I hooked my arms on his shoulders.

"You're gonna be late if you don't leave now." It was somewhat a scold but I didn't budge off as well. I like staring straight into Yuto's eyes. He had black orbs but they weren't dark. They were sparkling and full of life and of course love.

"I still have time." He sways us from side to side, much like dancing but with no music. He pulled me much closer making our chests feel each other; making our hearts feel one another. Yuto's heart beat was strong like the way he drums.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." He returned the pout on his face again. Ahhh~ he really knows how to make my heart do backflips and somersaults. I pulled Yuto down and pressed my lips on his soft ones. His pout disappeared as he dominated the kiss.

Being with Yuto for four years has me already knowing how his mind works and what his body language and gestures mean. When he pouts, he wants me to kiss it away. Well, I guess we're the same on that one.

We have been living together for three years. It was during our first anniversary that he said he would move in with me in my house since I was always alone but he usually has sleep overs three times a week.

The kiss started heating up when Yuto moved his hand from my waist to the back of my neck. He angled my face for better access. I snaked my hands up his hair but he stopped me halfway.

"I just styled my hair." Did he really just say that? Idiot Yuto. I broke our kiss and glared at him.

"Are you saying your hair is more important-?" He didn't make me finish because he kept my mouth shut with his. I guess it's not just me who knows how well I work. Yuto is well aware his kisses are my weakness. He's really unfair but I love him. He's the only person left in my life that I value more than my own.

"You really like to wear my shirts don't you?" I nodded my head at him agreeing to his statement. He ran his hands on my arms then rested on my waist and the other cupped my cheek. He slowly pressed a kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes, feeling his warmth. Then he moved down to kiss both my cheeks and finally he landed his lips on mine.