Madness

You finally arrived at Freddy's. You got out of your car and locked it. You walked into Freddy's. You see over 40 kids running around. *Gulp* Someone with Blonde hair and blue eyes walk towards you. Are you (your name)-he said- Um, yes I am, but who are you?-you asked- Im your boss, Mr.Malcum. Mr.Malcum tells you what to do around here. You grab a chair and just watch the kids run around.

     You hear your (type of phone) go off, you pull out your (color of case) phone from your pocket. You got a text, from a random number. The text says, Hi newbie. You text back how do you know my number? The person texts, I got your number from your records at work. You put away your phone.

You feel someone touch your back. You quickly grab there hand and hold it. You turn around to find a man about your age. He had purple skin, purple hair, and white eyes? He took your hand off him, as easy as pressing a button. He looked into your(eye color) eyes. You noticed he also had a normal size ponytail. Did you get my text-he asked-. Um...yea...i did-you said-  Im Vincent- he said- Im Y/N - you said- You and Vincent talked, you found out Vincent had the same job as you. After a few minutes, you said bye, and watched the kids some more. About two hours later, it was lunch. You walked to your car and got out your lunch. You went inside, and sat at a table.

Then Vincent sat across from you.