Nightmares

After work, Vincent asked you if you wanted to spend the night. You end up saying yes. You get a ride home from Vincent, to go get your stuff. You grab your things. Vincent then drives you to his apartment. It was already pretty late so you pulled out the couch to a bed. Vincent gave you a blanket, and a extra pillow. You fall asleep as soon as Vincent goes to his room.

You wake up in a closet. You try to get up. You are tied to a chair.You start to scream for help. No one responds. Then you hear footsteps. Then all of a sudden the closet door opened. You notice you are still in Vincent's  house. Then you notice Vincent is in front of you. He is holding a knife. Vincent untied you. Vincent what is going on you say. Then Vincent put a cloth on your mouth. Then you fell asleep.

You wake up once more, but in Vincent's room. Still tied in a chair. Vincent comes in, still with a knife. But its sharper. You notice that a suit is on Vincent's bed. A Chica Suit. Your face turns gray. Was he the killer of those 5 kids, you think in your head. Vincent smiles. Then you feel his knife sawing into your chest. You cry, and scream. Vincent laughs. Then the knife goes through your heart. You feel your blood fall on you. Then Vincent untied you. He put the Chica head on you, and the body. Then the suit fitted to your waist. But it kept going. Your bones started to brake, same with your skin.

Then you were on the couch. You feel your body. Your not in the suit. You look outside the window, and see that its day. You see Vincent making toast. You get up and eat. How did you sleep, Vincent asked. Good, you say.