Mike

My break from work was over, so I got ready for the day. I got in my car, and drove to Freddy Fazebears. I locked my car, and walked inside. I sat in my chair. Vincent's chair was there, but Vincent wasn't. I walked outside real quick. Vincent's car was here. I walked inside to my seat. I sat in my chair, and watched kids. Vincent never came. My shift was over. I went to Mike, the night guard. I sat in a chair. Mike did not know I was here. I tapped his shoulder. AHHHH, he screamed. Haha, have you seen Vincent today, you said. Very funny, and I have not seen him today, he said. Oh, you said. Then you heard a phone ring. Mike put it on speaker. After the message was done talking. So this is your 3rd night, you asked. Yep, Mike said proud.

You heard a loud thumping coming. What tha, you said. Crap!, Mike said. Mike went to the door, where you saw Bonnie coming. Then you felt a hard cold metal touch you. You yelled, and kicked. Mike pressed the button. You were getting dragged by Bonnie. He dragged you to the Staff Only room. You didn't even know what was in there. Bonnie went in the door. You saw parts for the robots. Then you saw Vincent in the corner, knocked out. Vincent started to wake up. What tha, Vincent said. Then a yellow bunny head was placed on Vincent. You noticed Vincent's arms were all cut. His hands were useless.  Then they put a body on Vincent. You noticed that the suit started to tighten. You started to cry really loud. Chica put her hand over your mouth. Then the door was kicked opend. Mike, you yelled. Mike was holding a axe. Mike chopped off Chica's arm. You got up. You took the suit off Vincent. He almost broke his body.

 You carried Vincent. Mike ran to the front door. You did to. You got in your car. You put Vincent's seat belt on. You saw Mike in his car backing up. You backed up, and went home with Vincent.