Going home

After a week in the hospital with Vincent, you both go to a home which you bought before the wedding. It's a (whatever house you want!:3). Vincent and you got married privately, after the um, I think you get it.

"So, um, pancakes?," Vincent asked you, as you drank some (fav drink).

"Oh, um ya," you answered shocked by the question for a second.

You see Vincent mix the pancake batter, and pour it on the stove(in a pan of course XP). When he is done, he pours your favorite syrup. You blush, as he brings you a plate of two buttermilk pancakes, that were very fluffy, with of course the syrup.

"So, we are married now," Vincent said blushing, his purple cheeks turning lilac.

"Ya, we are," You said also blushing now.

"So we also have work in a week," Vincent said now looking you in the eyes.

"Oh good, I was starting to get bored just sitting all the time," You said back, looking him in his eyes now also.

Vincent leaned in on you, but you didn't notice, and turned on the TV.

"OMG STRANGER THINGS SEASON 2!," You yell.

Vincent jumped back, scared at your sudden words.

"Stranger what?," Vincent asked.

You stared at Vincent head down.

"D-Did you just say what I think you said,?" You asked, getting angry.

"Um, y-yes," Vincent said now scared for his sake.

You go to the first episode of Stranger Things, and hand the remote to Vincent.

"See you in three hours,"You say as you get up, and go to your room to watch season 2 by your self.