I

'' Alex, are you ready for your first day of school? '' Her foster mum Bonnie asked. Alex just nodded, kissed her mom on the cheeks and left. While driving to school she was a little bit nervous. Why wouldn't she? First time, new school. She was afraid of who will she be here. She won't know much people and will have to hide her secrets.

She parked her car next to blue jeep. She smiled and got out of the car. She had black sunglasses on, white t-shirt, black jeans and leather jacket. She saw people staring at her but she didn't care. On the other side, there was of course no one but True Alphas pack, who's trying to figure out what does some kind of list, full of peoples names means. But of course they got distracted by new girls appearance. Especially a human boy that was a while ago possesed by a evil fox spirit. He was thinking that she's beautiful almost like Lydia, his crush since third grade. He realized that he shouldn't trust her. He is really hard with trusting others. Alex got in school and went to princibal's office.

''Alex, Am I right?'' Princibal asked, leaving the papers he had and looked at her, shoving his hands to empty chair. A call to sit and listen to shitty talk you listen everyday, a talk on how to act in school. Of course she didn't want to listen to that so she just standed there. ''May I just get my schedule and locker number? I want to explor this school more.'' She asked giving him a inoccent smile, at least he was thinking. She was too good at lying and acting. '' Yes, yes, ofcourse '' He said giving her schedule and locker number. Smiling like crazy. Of course he would smile, he loves when they have smart students like she is. She took the papers and said quick 'thank you' and left. She went to her locker and trying to open it, but she couldn't. She got mad, inside she said every curse she knew.

''Here let me help you'' A girl said, and opened her locker, she was really happy and felt blessed. '' I'm Kira by the way'' Kira said and smiled, she was thinking that this will be her new friend that doesn't know anything about the things she's working with. And she hoped that Alex won't find out about supernatural. ''Alex'' She said, smiling back. Well, Kira is officially her first friend. From her thoughs she heard a ring. School is starting. "Whats your first period?"

Alex looked at her schedule and saw that first period she has is by Mr. Yukimura. "Mr. Yukimura?" She questioned, "That's my first period as well. Come, I'll shove you the classroom." Her new friend rambled as she took her by her hands and went. "So where did you move from if I may ask?" She asked curious but still nicely, with a bog smile on.
"New Orleans" Alex answered while walking in the classroom. Kira already took a place to sit but Alex wasn't fast enough and the teacher caught her.

And you are?'' Mr. Yukimura asked, she already knew that she won't like him. ''Right, I'm Alex, the new one'' She said not even smiling, she just wanted this to finish. He told her to take a seat, so she did. Already feeling bored. She realised that Kira is Mr.Yukimura's daughter. When class finished she had class by Mr. Finnstock also called Coach. She sat in classroom but someone came to her. ''Your sitting on my place'' a boy told her, she looked at him weirdly seeing that he expects her to get up. Oh, no, she won't get up. He narrowed his eyebrows but she didn't care

. '' Where does it write that this is your place?'' Ske asked smirking, letting him confused. He just left letting her win this so little battle. Coward, she thought. Kira came in again and sat next to her. They had a small talk but Mr.Finnstock came in. '' You're the new girl? '' He asked Alex, she just nodded. '' You play football? '' He asked curiously, she heard someone say that its a trick question. '' No, I play lacrosse.'' She answered, smiling. '' I like you already'' Coach said to her with a big smile. She smiled back and said a quick thank you. She knew that this is going to be her favorite teacher. '' Greenberg! You should look up for her. '' Coach said, and everyone smiled but she didn't get whats so funny.

'' So, what do u love to eat mostly? '' He asked where he left her confused but she quickly said cupcake. Next to her was sitting Kira who realised that Alex doesn't get them really, happend the same to her. ''I would like to be called cupcake'' Coach said and Alex smiled, she looked at a boy that was weirdly looking at her and that boy is freaking Stiles Stilinski who still don't trust her ever tho she is too beautiful, his girlfriend Malia got a little bit jealous. Alex focused on Coach.

'' Okay cupcake'' she said and winked to Coach. You could see joy in Coach's eyes. It was finally a break. She didn't know where to sit but she heard Kira calling her name. She turned around and saw her smiling and drew her to her table. She saw a strawberry blond girl that smiled truly to Alex, also a girl who holded hands to Stiles, a boy that was weirdly looking at her. There was that boy to who she took seat. Alpha Scott. And a boy at age of fifteen. She smiled and sat next to Lydia. " I'm Alexandria but call me Alex" Alex politely introduced herself ad the strawberry blond girl smiled,
" I'm Lydia and these are Scott, Liam, Stiles and Malia" Pointing she said to Alex.
She got really friendly to her and Kira, suprisingly Scott and Liam too. Stiles was ok with her but Malia, she just somehow didn't like new girl.

''Beacon Hills is really beautiful town, you need to see lots of stuffs'' Scott said, smiling at her. '' I don't know, I'm kinda afraid to go even to grocery here. '' Alex said talking like it was something normal. '' Why is that?'' Lydia asked being curious. '' You know all these murders, it just freaks me out'' Alex said to what Malia smiled sarcastically and pity. Everyone was looking at her and Alex knew why they suddenly changed. 

When school finally ended, she went home and talked to her stepmom Bonnie about school. When they stopped, Alex got sad because of thoughs she had, she remembered the real reason why she moved to Beacon Hills. '' I miss him too.'' Bonnie said, knowing what Alex is thinking of her father. Alex didn't answer that.

On the other side of Beacon Hills there were her new friends who just broke the code of these names and first list. The code was Allison, their friend who sacrificed her life for their. She was also a hunter, Argent. But doing so they opened a new list and they realised that the list is of all supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills and that wasn't even half ot them. Numbers next to the names are numbers of their worthy.

____________________________________________________________

So this is my first chapter, hope you like