IX / Crossover with The Originals

''So Meredith was Benefactor? And Derek left? He just left? '' Alex asked her dear new friends Scott and Stiles, clearly confused of the events that happened in short time. They just nodded to her. ''And Peter is at Eichen House?  That alysium gives me creeps.'' She said playing with her fingers.

''Where were you? We needed you.'' Stiles asked, being a bit disappointed that Alex  left them, he thought that she was scared at being  hurt but it isn't really true. Something is happening to Alex so she left for help. ''I was visiting a friend, New Orleans. That is where Bonnie is too.'' She said not looking at Stiles but she knew that he was already looking at her. ''Why?'' Scott spoke for the first time, while he noticed that Alexandria feels like death. Having a lot makeup on, hiding her under eyes, she was very pale and looked like she didn't eat 4 weeks. He could sense something big coming and something bad, she looked like she was afraid of someone, she was paranoid.

''I just..-I nee.. Someth..... Look there is something wrong with me Scott. I can't sleep because I keep getting some dreams or visions. I have no idea what. It moves quickly and I feel like someone is taking my powers so I went to my dear immortal friend who gets this a lot too.'' She said remembering what happened when she went to New Orleans.

Moving very fast, Alexandria found a small coffe shop. When she went inside she was greeted by an awful smell of vampires mixed with alcohol and cigarettes, she saw a man singing, Bonnie said to her about him, he was Marcel, so called king of vampires. Another man looked at her curious , he was drinking Vodka, wearing elegant black suit and then she saw his daylight ring.

Of course Alex did not know who the man is, expect that he is a vampire. She did not know that he was also an Original, Klaus's older brother, Elijah. Elijah noticed Alexandria too but he couldn't sense her wolf , he thought she has human, like every other vampire here. So one tried to attack her. From the back, he wanted to drink her blood, he felt drown to it. So Alex let him think a bit that she is human, once she felt his breath on her neck. She snapped it! His neck and left everyone in suprise which was a bad idea since now five of them went to kill her, probably thinking that she is just one more vampire even Marcel. Elijah still was sitting at his table and watched. She was fighting against all of them and she never fell but then someone throw her some punches and Elijah got bit worried.

Alex started losing control and she growled to the vampires showing her alpha eyes. Then Klaus Mikaelson came in, Elijah thought he will start fight too but Klaus was just standing there and then he started coming to Alex.
''Brother, don't'' Elijah started, so he  could stop him, thinking Klaus would hurt Alexandria or Marcel. Klaus just stood in front of Alex looking at her with wide eyes. She smiled to him, ''Can I kill him?'' She asked pointing to Marcel. Elijah and Marcel are very confused now.

''No.'' Klaus said, not taking his eyes from Alex. ''Just a little bit?'' She asked making tinny space with her fingers.
''Marie, what are you doing here?'' He asked her, calling her by her middle name. Same old Klaus, she thought. Elijah was standing there still confused.
''I have when you call me like that. Um, I need your help.'' She said sitting next to him and Elijah. She looked at Elijah now knowing that he is also Mikaelson, but Elijah still doesn't get who she is.

''Not trying to be rude, but who are you?'' Elijah asked making Klaus roll his eyes. ''My name is Alexandria, you probably knew my father because Klaus did.
'' She said, remembering her father. Her father was more than 1000 years old and he got killed by some new hunters Argents.
''I'm daughter from Zander, the original werewolf.'' She said and Elijah nodded.

''Oh yes, yes. You were the only child?'' He asked and Alex quickly said 'no' not wanting to talk about that anymore but to ask Klaus about stuffs that's happening to her.

''Alex, the class ended.'' Stiles said to Alex being concered  at what  is happening to her.
''You sure you are ok?'' He asked walking out of the class with her,
''Yeah, I'm fine.'' She said now taking her attention on a boy she does not know.
''Who is he?'' She asked Stiles pointing to Theo. Stiles looked at him but he was already looking at them, he was asking himself about who is Alex.
''His name is Theo, he is a werewolf too.'' He said as Alex started to sense him. ''Stiles, I'm a born werewolf but he does not smell clean, you know what I mean.'' She said as Stiles nodded and they went in classroom. They had chemistry, where they had to have partners so Stiles and Alex were partners.  Alex could have feel someone's rage and it was Malia.

''So there is this senior thing so would you like to come? With me? If you don't I'll totally understand becau-''

''Stiles, I'd love to come with you.'' She

''Really?'' He asked, smiling, ''Really'' Alex answered, smiling too.

And the day ended, Alex was the last one to come out of the school, where she was greeted from Scott, Liam, Malia, Kira , Lydia and Stiles asking will she be joining them to their adventures.

''No, I have to see my pack and Parrish. He's been acting weird lately.'' She said as everyone expect her and Stiles left. ''Are you sure you are ok? You seem' out lately.'' He asked that maybe millionth time today. ''I'm fine. See?'' She said while kissing him on the cheek and she turned into her wolf and ran into the woods to find answers. While she was running, Stiles was driving his Jeep with his buddies, he was just smiling and sometimes he even touched his cheek still feeling the fire that came with that kiss.