V

Since Alex saved Stiles and showed them her wolf, they didn't talk at all. This day they have SAT class. She will just go so they can say she came. She was very smart, she just didn't have much time to show it. While walking to school she heard True Alphas pack talking about a new boy. Lydia has eye for him, now Alex was curious.

''U need to give me ur phones!'' she just nodded, gave him her phone and sat in chair. New kid came in. She choked and everyone looked at her, including Stiles. Is the new boy so good looking? He thought.

She looked at the new boy, freaking Mason Anderson! She knew him. Mason smiled and waved at her, she was still processing about whats happening. Mason sat next to her and whispered to her ear, " Bonnie called me, said there's something weird happening"
"I'm handling it." She said through gritted teeth.

She got her test, so she started writing but heard Natalie aka Lydia's mom talking to a girl at her class.

''Everybody stay here!'' She said, Alex tried to read her face, what she saw is nervousity, scaryness, and her heart beated fast. Natalie got out of classroom, but Alex still was listening to her heart beats, Scott realized that.

''No! Get out!'' Natalie said, to the kids that wanted to come in, she was pretty upset. Scott called her. But something hapoened to her.

She shoved her bright purple eyes, not red but purple. Purple eyes at Alex's wolf means danger. ''Alex, your eyes!'' Scott said. She shook her head and her eyes were again her normal color.

''Are you okay?'' Stiles asked softly, she just said quickly 'yes' and listened to Natalie talking to phone, she called 911. It's diaseas. Alex realized it has to do something with Benefactor. She heard Stiles saying to Scott to control. Police and hospital came. She heard the pack talking to Mr.Yukimura

''Your affect was different, Kira. It was mentally.'' He said, could feel intense between them all. ''What about Alex?'' Stiles asked. Mr.Yukimura was angry, so he didn't like her.

''She is an original werewolf, she can hold on this.'' Malia said, clearly not wanting Alex with them. ''No, she had affects, her eyes her bright purple.'' Scott said, but Malia said it is not big deal. Alex stop listening to them because she saw a person she thought was dead. The person actually is dead, but the affects.

''No!'' She screamed, everybody saw her screaming at nothing. Stiles was worried. Wanna know what Alex saw? Her father dying and hunters now coming to her.

''Go away!'' She screamed histerically,her eyes full of tears. Mason knew what she saw, he knows. So he came to her, hugged her. She kept screaming but he kissed her in forehead, whispered that everything is going to be okay, hugged her tightly,she calmed down.

Scott smelled jealosity coming from Stiles. Why would Stiles be jealous ?

''Go!'' She said to Scott, he listened to her heart beats, it calmed down. "No." Stiles said, " We can't leave you here."
"Stiles, do you trust me?" She asked, still being in pain.
"No!"
"Smart man" She laughed, "Listen, I'll be fine. Just go." He had no choice, the pack went to the Hale Tresor. But Stiles needed to find out the cure.

But something strangely happend. One of the teachers worked for Benefactor, he pointed a gun to Stiles's face. Alex wasn't there, she was in bathroom trying not to form into a wolf. Mason was with her. She felt something is wrong with Stiles.

''Stiles!'' She said and Mason looked at her weirdly. ''He's in danger, Mason please save him!'' She begged Mason, he nodded and took the bow and arrow from his backpack and ran.

He always wants to help Alex, she saved his life two times even tho he is a hunter. He saw the teacher so he pointed arrow to his face and let it go. He loved how it feels, being the owner on bow. He was a hunter but he was a best friend of Alex as well.

He shoot him and Stiles turned around and saw him, he looked stupid,Alec thought. ''Dude, where did u get the bow and arrow?'' Stiles asked pointing onto his bow and arrow. Irritating! As always for Mason.

''I just saved your life and you're  asking me for my bow and arrow. i'll never understand you.'' He said, Stiles was confused. He wanted to ask him what does he mean, but Mason already left to see whats with Alex. He went into the bathroom and saw Alex in changing to a wolf.
" How do we keep getting in this situations? " He asked as soon as she controlled herself, " 19 years of friendship and I still don't know" She answered sitting on the bathroom floor.

🌕🌕🌕

Stiles got a call from Hale's and Lydia talking about some mashrooms that can help. He went to Alex so they go together to the trezor to tell that to Scott. And they did. So the wolt opens and Malia just gave Stiles the benefactor list and left. Stiles called her. Now Alex was confused.

''So she found out?'' Kira asked. Scott just nodded and Stiles was sad. ''Found out what?'' Alex asked and they told her Malia is Hale. Alex was suprised. Police came in Scott's and Stiles's dad along with Deputy Parrish.

''Are you all okay?'' Parrish asked, they all just nodded. But a principal came to them.

''Ms. Parrish could you come to my office?'' He asked, Jordan had weird expresion looking at Alex. Her last name is Parrish? Alex just nodded and went to principals office.

🌕🌕🌕

Next day, Alex again went to school, she just want it to finish. First class was with Coach . She heard Scotts group talking about their magical plan, it won't work. Malia and Stiles still aren't talking.

She smelled Mason coming to her, so she smirked. ''Coach's office.'' He said and left. She smiled. Stiles listened to that, he thought its code for making out.

When the ring was heard. Everybody went to classrooms, she went to Coach's office and saw Mason , he turned around, " So' my mission is done?"
" I'll miss you. " She said as they hugged. " You just came and are already going home, that isn't fair."
"I know, I'm sorry. I'll visit?" He tried to cheer his best friend but he knew theres something else bothering her. Holding her head, she said "Oh no" Mason looked at her confused, "What is it? What happened? Who died now?" He asked.

"I think I just felt an emotion." She answered dazed. " You have got to be kidding me." Mason laughed, "It's serious, don't laugh." She sat on Coaches table.

'Sometimes I ask myself How did he got trough all of this?Its hard.'' Alex said not looking Mason in the eyes.

''Because he was born to be a leader! Just like you''