VII

JUST WANT TO INFORM THAT I CHANGED ACTRESS FOR ALEX PARRISH, NOW ITS AMBER HEARD BECAUSE SHE IS AMAAAZING

CHAPTER SEVEN: Drowned to Beacon Hills

'It is okay, you were doing your job.'' She said, while Jordan smiled. They let her free,realized that they were wrong. And Sheriff Stilinski truly apogized. Jordan knew she didn't do it. He just trusted her. He had a free day so he offered her to go with him to coffee. She couldn't say no. When they finally got to coffee shop they started to get to know each other. '' So how did you get to Beacon Hills?'' She asked.

''I don't know. I guess.. I kinda felt drawn here.'' Jordan said, ''I still can't believe I found my brother." She said smiling at him. After finishing the drinks, they paid for it and said goodbye. Alex had to go to school. She thanked God for that police didn't call Bonnie. She finally reached school and went inside. First class Mr Yukimura. Hell no, she thought, there was something fishy about him. 

She went in classroom, everyone stared at her, seems like the news about her getting arrested for a murder that she didn't commit are heard on all sides. She ignored and walked to her seat, ''Good morning, class.''  She didn't really pay attention. She wanted Stiles and Scott to believe her but she doesn't know how to prove that is is just a normal alpha.

Alex, she heard someone call her she turned around the classroom just to see a boy looking at her confused, '' Ms. Parrish is there something you want to share with us?'' The teacher asked, playing with his pen and smirking at her.                                                                                                                   Alex, come here. There it is the voice again, it seems familiar. She took her stuff and went to the doors not caring that the teacher is calling her. She followed the voice till she came out and saw the person she did not want to see.

''Argent?'' She asked, and Chris Argent just nodded, Scott asked him to call Alex for help. ''Scott sent me, he says you can help us will trapping Kate and Benefactor.'' He said, no shame. She couldn't believe he has abillity to come to her and ask her for help, even Scott. Alex wanted to help, make them trust her but she had too mush pride. ''You know that I am not your toy, so when you need me, you find me, I help you and then when the job is done and you don't need me you throw me away and hate me!'' She said frustrated, and started walking away. Chris didn't say anything, but she turned around. ''Tell Scott he is not my Alpha, tell him not to forget I am an Original, that I am much more powerful that he'll ever be and he will never be my boss.''

'' And I'll give you one help with Benefactor, try to see that psycho banshee girl in Eichen House, she will give you probably all answers.'' She said to Chris, he looked confused. ''Meredith? She killed herself.'' He said, but Alex didn't answer. She just walked away. She ran home in her wolf speed and saw a note from Bonnie

Dear Ali,

I have some family issues back at New Orleans, need to fix that, I put you money so you can order pizza or whatever you kids eat nowdays. And your 2nd family is with me. They said you ordered them that they can't leave me. We will talk about that when I get back home

See you soon,

Bonnie

She laughed at the note and saw next to it some money,Alex grabbed a soda from the fridge when she heard some noise. She walked quickly to the living room when someone attacked her. She just punched him as he shoot her and her soda fell, ''There goes my soda.'' She said as her wound healed already and the man looked like that is a miracle. '' Now do you want me to kill you or you are gonna escort yourself out of my house and my life? '' She asked looking at the man straight to his eyes, he could not look at her eyes. So he apologized and ran away. She could not believe that the people that know nothing about hunting supernatural creatures would risk their life for money.

She saw that the full moon is tonight so she was happy because she loved running into the woods under a moonlight. Running in her form, wolf form, with her family. She smiled dreamily as she heard her phone rings. She groaned and saw that Stiles is calling her.

''Stiles?! Why are you even call-'' She want to ask but Stiles had no time, Kate realized their plan and now their Berserkers are trying to kill them and Scott is dead, well not really dead but still dead.

''I need your help! Alex, Kate fooled us, now she's trying to kill us. Situation is really bad. Please come! At hospital!' He literally begged her to come, something was about Stiles that Alex feels sad when he's hurt or something. She just transformed into a wolf, her eyes turning red and she ran. She hoped she doesn't come late and that she saves them. She went into the hospital and saw two Berserkers as she jumped into one practically tering him apart, Stiles looked amazed and scared, she just kicked the other one. She growled when she saw Kate. ''Well, well If it isn't Zandar's daughter. Oh, how I enjoyed killing him. And I will enjoy killing you.'' She said as she took her true form. Stiles and Kira were confused, Kira ran to take care of Scott, but Stiles just stood there, hurt. He had a big cut on his stomach.

Alex ran to Kate, as they fought. Kate somehow escaped and Alex saw some clothes for nurses as her wolf took them, she want back to human and dressed herself and ran to Stiles. He smiled at her. '' I didn't believe you will come.'' He said softly, ''Well, I did.'' She said slighty smiling at him, she took off his shirt.

''Let me help you with that.'' She said, pointing at his wound, ''No, no. Then you will feel pain.'' Stiles said, as Alex smiled knowing that he cared about her. Thats a start. ''You forget I come from an Original family we are born werewolf with one special abillity. Mine is healing.'' She talked, Stiles just watched her in eyes, he got lost in them trying to find himself. Alex put her hand on his wound and Stiles let a small scream, he could see her hand having black veins and its coming to her face until it dissapeared and so did his wound. He looked amazed. Alex couldn't help but let a small chuckle. ''See? I'm all good.'' She said as Scott, Liam and Kira came in looking confused. Stiles and Alex didn't realize that they were so close to each other, when Alex saw it she stood up and helped Stiles too.

'' So, is someone going to explain me what the hell did you all try to do?'' She asked pointing her fingers at all of them, so Liam decided to explain her what happend. ''Alex, you need to be careful too, because of this deadpool people are trying to kill everyone.'' Scott said and Alex nodded not bringing what happend in her house before.

''So am I beggining to get your thrust?'' She asked as Scott answered, ''We already do, you saved our lifes so thank you.'' He said. And Stiles hugged her and said quick thank you. She went home and finally got to go to her bed.

''When I heard Zandar's daughter is in Beacon Hills I didn't believe but here you are, standing in front of me. What, you wont say hi to your uncle?''

_________________________________________________________________________________

WOAH, I FINALLY POSTED A NEW CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. I REALLY TRY TO POST CHAPTERS REALLY QUICKLY BUT SOMETIMES I JUST DONT HAVE INSPIRATION SO I DONT WRITE. WELL, I GOT NOTHING TO SAY ANYMORE............ SEE YUUUUUUH ALL

 SEE YUUUUUUH ALL