II

There was a game and Benefactors new list. Alex missed the game because she didn't want to see someone from Devenford Prep. She was geting ready for school while talking to Kira. Kira was telling her what happend on game, but she forgot to best part, the Orphans. They tried to kill a beta and a true alpha. When Alex came to school, she went to her locker. She opened it and Malia was still telling Scott, Stiles and Lydia that she doesn't trust Alex. So they looked at what Alex is doing. They saw someone coming to her. No one else, but Brett Talbot.

He slammed her locker where she jumped and looked at him in suprise. Scott and Stiles opened their eyes now totally confused. But Scott was lucky to have superhearing. ''Brett'' Alex said queitly, and he smiled. '' Alex, nice to see u here. You missed the game'' Brett said trying to talk somehow with her. She just smiled, didn't know what to say. " I know, sorry. I was avoiding you" She said

"Is everything a joke for you?'' Brett asked and Alex smirked..

''Funny things are.'' She said smiling at him. Scott was still listening and Stiles was just looking, he has no superhearing. '' How are your parents?'' Brett asked and Scott felf Alex's feeling, sadness. '' Mom's at work and dad is in grave'' She said covering her sad face with a fake smile. Brett felt guilty for even asking. So he started to apologize. '' Don't. You didn't know'' she cutted him and smile. The door ring was heard so she went to class. While walking there she heard Coach cursing.

She went to his office, and saw a lots of papers that are coming out of the printer that is off. She quickly took couple of them and went to class. Next to her sat Stiles. She took those papers and saw names and numbers. She saw familiar names Lydia, Scott, Kira, Brett and her own. Stiles looked at her expression and Alex looked confused. ''What the? '' She said under her breath, Scott heard that and looked at what she is looking. The Benfactor List. Her name was on it and she had a biggest price. Scott thought that she doesn't know what she is. He would help her to figure it out. But then someone came to the classroom. Police. Looking for Alexandria Parrish.

She went with them, confused but still had face with no expression. In police station she saw no one else but Lydia with a deputy, Lydia looked questioningly at Alex but she had no answer. She came in questioning room. Why? A sheriff came in and she saw that his last name is Stilinski. Probably Stiles's father. He sat and opened his folder, his eyes opened suprisingly and he looked at her. '' Ms. Parrish our witnesses said that you're the last one that saw Carrie Hudson, is it true?'' He asked, Alex looked at suprise. He catched that look.

''Last one? What happened ? '' She asked confused. ''Carrie is dead. '' Sherriff Stilinski said. This was shocking. She then remembered something. The List. Carrie's name was on the first one. So she realized the list is about killing. '' Miss. Parrish is it true?'' Sheriff asked calmly but Alex wasn't calm, she was in shock. ''I don't know.'' She said quietly.

''One more question; are you related to Jordan Parrish?'' Sheriff asked curiously. Now Lydia and Parrish were confused, they were listening to the conversation. ''Who is Jordan Parrish?'' Alex asked playing with her fingers. All she wanted now is to go home. ''No one, you can go now.'' Mr. Stilinski said and Alex left the room. Where she saw a deputy with his badge. His name was Jordan Parrish. She could sworn that she saw him somewhere. He looked the same at her, but then she left.

She went home and opened a box she said she would never open. But she did.. She looked through pictures of her father, Bonnie and her. She cried but then she heard voice of help, lots of them, Wolves. Scott and everyone heard it. It was a pack, a pack of wolves. Their voice was so powerful. It was her pack, calling for her. For their alpha. Her eyes turned light red color as she jumped from her window. Her pack needed her help.

She ran into the woods, she knew it's all because of that damn list. Assasins, hunters and even people would first go to her pack because they have the biggest price. She promised her dad she would take care of the pack. She can't break that promise and she wont.

She found her pack, but also smelled one more werewolf, not envolved. '' Where's your alpha? And how wolfsbane did not kill you?'' He asked suprised and he wanted answers. Typical Hale. She realized that he is Hale from the tatto on his back. '' I'm here! '' She said, we can say that she yelled.

''You're just a girl.'' He said surprised by the strongest alpha that actually still goes to school.
''And You're just a guy so what are we going to do now?" She asked in sarcastic mode. Why does everyone gets suprised that she is the alpha. Scott's alpha too. And now she know that she dragged herself again in this world