X

''Gosh, I should've got a haircut'' Sheriff Stilinski said fixing his hair and looking at himself at the mirror

''You know someone you age should be happy they still have hair to cut.'' Stiles said, while Alexandria rolled her eyes and Scott jumped and gave a compliment to Stilinski, ''I think you look great.'' He said smiling to him.

''Even better than Stiles.'' Alex said and Stiles looked at her eyes wide open while Scott still smiled. ''Well, thank you children I should've have.'' Stilinski said and both Alex and Scott smiled at him while Stiles looked like he saw a ghost. Suddenly Mr. Stilinski started taking of his tie and said ''Ah, what the hell am I even doing?. This is a terrible idea.''

''What? Dad, this is just a date. Okay? The town of Beacon Hills wont employe you out while you are with one woman.'' He said, looking at his father and helping him take his tie back on. ''Or man.'' Stiles pointed that, looking at Scott then at Alex. ''It's a woman Stiles.'' Stilinski said

''Okay.''

''A very beautiful woman.'' He said, Stiles nodded,  Alex and Scott were smiling to Sheriff. ''What beautiful woman by the way?'' Stiles asked clearly wanting to know who is the woman his father is going on a date with. ''None of your business, asshat.'' Alex said and Sheriff smiled at her as thanking note while Stiles had the look in his eyes that says she should be on his side.

''What?'' She asked Stiles. ''I wanna know.'' Stiles said as a baby. ''Well, I'm gonna see my brother, bye. Good luck on your date, Mr. Stilinski.'' She said while walking out. ''Thank you, Alex.'' Stilinski said with a big smile on.

Alex walked away as she saw a problem going on outside, with her brother and others, so she used her werewolf hearing and listened. She couldn't hear much when the boy started yelling.

''Stilinski! Stilinski!'' He yelled as Parrish and another deputy held him. Soon Stilinski, Scott and Stiles came out and stood next to Alex.  ''I'm gonna kill you!'' The boy said, but it didn't scare Sheriff ''Donovan, you think that shocks me. Remember it was well documented and your anger expression shoves it.'' He said to the boy 'Donovan' and Alex zoomed out. When she was back to normal she saw that the kid and her brother are already gone. She said again quick goodbye to the guys and started walking home seeing that Parrish is busy.

Once she got home she went to living room and sat on the couch thinking about what is happening to her. Somehow she fell asleep and dreamed the same thing like every time she sleeps. Three mens wearing a mask, she laying on some table, seeing lots of chemical stuffs, hears hard breathing and it all stops at the same spot, when she feels nothing, she wakes up.

All sweaty, Alex goes to shower and gets a call from Lydia to join her and Kira at learning Malia how to drive. She quickly dresses and goes with them.

                                                            ***

''Okay. Just go slowly''