Chapter2//A day with Hayes

Kasey's POV
I was woken up by mom yelling for me to come eat. I got up and walked down stairs.

I walked down the stairs and looked around. I saw Noah and Hayes so I walked back up stairs.

I sat on my bed. About 2 minutes later I heard foot steps coming up the stairs. I got back in bed and pretended to sleep. The person walked in and sat next to me.

HAYES- I know who you are! And I am not stupid I know you are awake.
KASEY- Who do you think I am?
HAYES- I think you are the kid I was in love with. I think you are my childhood friend named Kasey Price.
KASEY- Okay it's me but you can't tell Noah.
HAYES- Why?
KASEY- It hurts to see him because I was with him when I went missing.
HAYES- He has been so heart broken since you went missing. He was in love with you.
KASEY- Who does he like now? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.
HAYES- Every day he says he will never find a girl as pretty or as kind or as awesome as you. He thinks he will never love again.
KASEY- I will tell him when I'm ready but today is not the day. What are you going to do today.
HAYES- Nothing I came up to see if you wanted to hang out today.
KASEY- Sure be back by 11.

He walked out so I walked down stairs. I sat down at the table and when I noticed Noah sitting in the living room I walked up to mom who was making breakfast.
KASEY- I want you to call me by my name when his is around. But just until I tell him! Okay?
MOM- Sure!

I saw that she was sad but I couldn't just tell him right then and there. What would he think? So I ate the food mom put in front of me.

I was done eating so I went and sat on the other side of the couch.
NOAH- Is she still beautiful?
KASEY-...... I guess....I mean yeah but if I were you I would move on. She said it would break her heart if you still loved her even if she was gone.
NOAH- How can I do that when we used to be so close?
KASEY- She doesn't want to hurt you!
NOAH- How do you know her?
He looked at me and anger and hurt crossed his eyes.
KASEY- Because I was kidnapped by the same guy and that's how we meet.
NOAH- I just want her back in my life!
KASEY- One day Noah one day.

I stood up and went up stairs and changed.

I got in the car with Hayes and we went to the park.

I got out of the car and started walking to the 'spot'. I walked in and sat down and let tears roll down my face.

I walk to the car and grab my phone. I see a bench so I walk to it and sit on it. I go through my old contacts. I see one marked Cutie.
-Kasey-
Hello?
-Cutie-
Um.....Who is this?
-Kasey-
Um....my name is Kasey what is yours?
-Cutie-
Noah.........

Crap! I thought.
Someone walks up behind me and puts there hands on my eyes.
KASEY- You don't just put your hands on someones eyes.
ZACH- Its nice to see you too.
KASEY- Get away from me you kidnapped me!

Hayes walked up and looked at Zach.

ZACH- And I let you go! What does it feel like to be back and no one but him remembers you? Just face it Kasey you have been Forgotten.
KASEY- BUT I WILL BE REMEMBERED!

I walked away and got to the car. I waited for Hayes to catch up so. I pulled out my phone and called up Noah.
~Noah~
Hello?
~Kasey~
Noah? I miss you! Meet me at my house tomorrow!
~Noah~
Where have you been?
~Kasey~
I will explain tomorrow!
I hung up and ran home. I got home. I sat around and watched TV for hours and ate dinner then went and got changed into my pajamas and went to bed while looking at a picture of me and the whole gang.

A/N
Hello! I just am trying to space stuff out but I will not have very many chapters in this one so I can start another book so I don't work on one series for to long. Love- z.graham