What?

Kasey's POV
(Last chapter)
I heard a ding and then the door opens and....
(End)
I guy wearing a black leather jacket with a black shirt and jeans.
KASEY- W-who are y-you?

He snapped his head at me so fast. He tilted his head a little. He looked so familiar. Wait no it can't be!
JACKSON- Hello little sis.
KASEY- Jackson? How? Why? No one know that you are my real brother except Amy!
JACKSON- Don't say that name it makes me want to rip her to shreds.
KASEY- Why are you here?
JACKSON- I came looking for you!
KASEY- Why though?
JACKSON- I need to take you to France there is someone I need you to see.
KASEY- Let me get my jacket.

We climbed out Noah's window and jumped to my room. Drew was standing in the door way and stared at the boy I brought home.
DREW- Who is this?

I looked at Jackson and he looked at me.
JACKSON- I'm her boyfriend! My name is Jackson. Jackson Dawnson.

Great he used our real last name.
KASEY- Yeah!
DREW- Where you guys going?
JACKSON- I'm taking Kase on a date.
KASEY- Oh now you tell me Jackson.

The reason I didn't call him Jack is because that was my nickname for him when we were younger.
DREW- Ok well bring my sister back safe.

We climbed out my window and onto the roof.I turn to Jackson.
KASEY- MY BOYFRIEND REALLY!?
JACKSON- It was the only thing I could think of! Keep your voice down.

I ran at him and he ducked down. I started running at the edge of the roof. I jumped of and landed like a superhero. Jackson jumped down soon after. I put my head phones in and played my music. Stitches by Shawn Mendes started playing. This was my brothers favorite song. Well it was Terry's. Jackson is my oldest brother. Terry and I are twins but honestly we look nothing alike.

We got to a hotel.

JACKSON- why are we here?
KASEY- Because I'm tired and I can't run when I'm tired.

I laid down and fell asleep.

A/N
Hey guys, do you like my twist?
Well that is all I have to say besides who do you think they are going to see?
ILYA- Z.graham