Time for the truth

Kasey's POV
I woke up and looked around. I am so used to a old bed and dark room. I get up and walk into my bathroom. I turn the shower to the right temp. It has been a long time since I have actually used warm water.

After my 10 minute shower I got out and wrapped my towel around my body. I walked into my closet and grabbed a black tank top and my purple sweater. I grabbed my jeans.

I changed and put my shoes on and walked back to my bathroom. I put on some mascara and my favorite lipstick.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a pop tart and went in the living room.

I walked into the kitchen and threw away my trash. I grabbed a water and went back upstairs.

I sat on my bed and called Noah.

-Kasey-
Hey look out your window!
-Noah-
Okay!
I hung up and walked over to my window.

I look out side and see Noah.

NOAH- Have you seen Kasey yet?
KASEY- I need to talk to you so hurry up!
NOAH- I am meeting up with Kasey so make it quick.
KASEY- I will try.

He knocked on the door so I ran and answered the door. He came in and sat on the couch.
NOAH- You said you needed to talk to me.
KASEY- Noah?
NOAH- Who are you?
KASEY- My name is Kasey.Kasey Price.
NOAH- No she went missing 5 years ago. She went missing when we walked up those stairs.
He said pointing to the stairs.
NOAH- Kasey? Is that you?

I couldn't answer. The flash backs kept coming. They were the only thing I could think about. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at Noah who was sad,hurt and mad.
KASEY- Yes....It is me.

He threw his arms around me witch scared me. I wrapped my arms around him. I felt water on my shoulder so I pulled away.
KASEY- Noah please don't cry!
NOAH- We all thought we would never find you again.

I wiped away a tear from his cheek. Zach barged in and looked at me with anger in his eyes.
ZACH- LETS GO I SHOULDNT HAVE LET YOU GO! I CAN'T LET YOU BE REMEMBERED!
KASEY- NO! IM NOT GOING WITH YOU AGAIN!

I looked at Noah and his eyes were yellow. 2 people walked up behind us. I looked back to see Aaron and Hayes. There eyes were yellow. I looked at Zach and back at Noah who was holding his shoulder. He was hurt.

My wolf side was about to show up for the first time in 5 years. I could feel people starring at me. I looked back and growled at Hayes and Aaron.
HAYES- She is a wolf!

I ran at Zach and tackled him.
KASEY- NO ONE HURTS MY FRIENDS!

He jumped up and ran out the door. I ran out the back door and right into the woods where I transformed. I didn't stop running until I reached the pack house. I trotted in like I owned the place. Eyes focused on my and I just growled at every one. I turned back into myself and went up to the room Keya took me to.

I knocked on the door and a guy opened the door.
JACOB- How may I help you?
KASEY- Taco.
JACOB- You finally got away.
KASEY- Yeah but I need to talk to you!
JACOB- Come in!

I walked in and sat on the couch.

KASEY- I recently talked to Keya and she said that I should flee. So I came to ask an old friend if I should.
JACOB- She has told me and Noah to flee to but Noah said not until he finds you.
KASEY- He knows I'm back so should we leave?
JACOB- I think we should.
KASEY- Do you have the emergency bags still?
JACOB- Do you really have to ask!
KASEY- I will call Noah.

-Kasey-
Hey meet me at the pack house.
-Noah-
Did you meet up with Jacob?
-Kasey-
Yeah and we think it would be best if we flee.
-Noah-
Okay see you soon!

He hung up so I ran out into the living room. We are going to crash here then we are leaving.

A/N
Hey monkeys! So what did you think? I love how I made the secret word Taco. Okay ILY- Z.graham