:Nineteen:

I am such Rikey trash™ but I remember this one time where me and my friend wrote a slash smut fic about Mikey, Ray, and Pete having a threesome heck writing is magical ~Andrew

Andy slung his backpack lazily over his left shoulder as he unlocked his locker and took some books he needed for his classes out as hung his backpack up on the hook. He closed the locker door only to see Ryan and Brendon making out against the lockers next to his.

   "Oh my god guys we're in public." Andy rolled his eyes, gently slapping Brendon in the head.

   "You're just jealous." Ryan joked, pulling away from Brendon and leaning onto the lockers behind him.

   Andy only giggled and flipped off the two boys as he separated himself from the pair and started to his first class. He entered the classroom and took his seat, pulling out his phone really quickly to check if anyone had texted him. He only had a text from his mom and s couple of Instagram notifications so he pocketed his phone again and opened up his history book, taking notes that he had missed last week.

"Hurley! My man!"

Andy turned his head and saw his friend Jeremy entering the room. Jeremy took a seat next to Andy and slung his backpack off of his shoulder and onto the floor.

"How've you been, dude?" Andy asked.

It had been awhile since the two boys had really talked much. It wasn't intentional, they were just so busy and it kinda happened.

"Great. Nothing much to my life. You? Man how've you been doing lately?" Jeremy asked playfully, practically bouncing in his seat like the overexcited child he is.

"Good. I'm seeing this guy which is pretty coo-"

"I want names!" Jeremy yelled, cutting off Andy.

"His name is Joe." Andy giggled at Jeremy's actions.

   "What's he look like?" Jeremy continued.

   Andy fished his phone out again and unlocked his phone, immediately going to his camera roll and showing Jeremy a selfie Joe had sent Andy awhile back.

   "Bro he's a dime. Definitely get with that." Jeremy stated, eyeing the photo closely.

   "Who's a dime?"

   Andy and Jeremy looked back to see Mikey Way enter the room and seat himself in the back corner where he always sat.

   "Oh Hurley's got himself a little boy toy apparently." Jeremy said smugly.

   "Oh my god he's not my boyfriend." Andy retorted and Mikey let out a snort.

   "You guys are like children this is so great." Mikey giggled, pushing his glasses up his nose-bridge and opening his notebook.

   "I dunno Mikes, there anyone you got the hots for?" Jeremy pressed and Mikey looked up from his notebook and cocked his eyebrow.

   "Pardon?" Mikey asked.

   "You got a crush, Way?" Andy asked and Mikey's cheeks instantly flushed.

   "Well there may be this guy...."

   "Who?" Jeremy and Andy both asked at the same time.

   "Uhm, well you know Ray right? Ray Toro?" Mikey asked and Andy eyes went wide.

   "Dude, fucking go for it oh my god I support that shit like no other." Andy gleamed.

   "Nah, he probably doesn't even like me." Mikey said defeated and continued his writing.

   Andy scoffed and opened his messaging app, going to the group chat with Ray in it and finding the texts talking about Rays love for Mikey.

   "I dunno man, he might just like you too." Andy said, walking over to Mikey's desk and handing him the phone to look at.

Mikey set his pencil down and took the phone from Andy, starting to go through the messages from last night. Andy knew when Mikey had found the right texts when he saw Mikey put a hand up to his mouth as Mikey tried to conceal his rare-occurring smile. Mikey kept scrolling through the messages until he locked the phone and handed it back to Andy.

"That can't be real." Mikey pestered.

"It is. Honest." Andy exclaimed.

Right at that moment, none other than Ray Toro stepped into the room.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear." Andy smirked and left Mikey and Ray to do their thing as he took a seat and other kids started entering the room as class began.