:Twenty-Four:

Me and my sister are watching Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure and I'm laughing because wow Sharpay is a such a bitch and sassy diva and I relate tbh ~Andrew

"Do we ever have to get up?" Andy complained, feeling more and more drowsy as he lay on top of Joe in the sand and Joe's hand stroked down his spine in a way of comfort.

   "Are you suggesting that we live amongst the beach and adapt to the sand and become sand people?" Joe chuckled lightly and Andy lazily slapped his arm.

   "Shut up, you know what I mean."

"Sorry, but we need to get you home soon." Joe giggled at Andy's melodramatic protests.

   "Come on." Joe muttered, pushing Andy up on his knees and pulling him up so they were standing.

   They walked back up to Joe's car and Joe opened Andy's door to let Andy sleepily crawl into the passenger seat as Joe sat down in the drivers seat and started the car up. Joe looked over and saw Andy half asleep next to him. He smiled and reached an arm into the backseat, retrieving a small blanket and handing it to Andy, who smiled and gladly accepted.

"You look tired. Close your eyes for a little bit." Joe commented and Andy weakly protested before giving in and falling asleep.

   Joe smiled and drove along the quite streets of Wisconsin, the roads practically vacant since it was the early hours of the morning and any normal human would usually be asleep. But then again, Joe and Andy weren't exactly normal people. Joe hummed lightly as Andy let out shallow breaths and shuffled in his seat. Joe looked over and contemplated just taking Andy straight home, but he wanted to show Andy something really important to him. He trusted Andy and believed Andy deserved to see it more than anyone.

"Mm, where are we?" Andy asked groggily, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"We're still in Wisconsin, dork. You were asleep for only like several minutes." Joe giggled.

   "Time isn't real, Joseph." Andy mumbled tiredly, reaching a hand out for Joe to take.

   Joe grinned and laced their fingers together. Andy hummed and lied his head against Joe's shoulder -after pushing up the center console, of course- and watched the city fly pass them out the window. Andy frowned as they pulled onto the road Andy had grown up on.

He didn't want to say goodbye to Joe yet.

   "Trohman, you know you passed my house right?" Andy weakly chuckled and Joe only nodded and looked over at Andy for a moment, rubbing his thumb over Andy's knuckles.

   "There's one last stop before we get home." Joe said calmly and Andy nodded in agreement.

He placed his head back into the crook of Joe's neck and inhaled. He smiled. Something about Joe gave off a gently nostalgic pungency that made Andy happy.

   "We're here." Joe said, pulling the car over and opening his door.

   They both stepped out of Joe's door and Andy instantly latched onto Joe's side as Joe locked the car and shoved the keys in his pocket. Joe instantly noted Andy's tense figure and looked down at him.

   "You alright?" Joe asked and Andy nodded gently.

   "I'm just a little uneasy I guess." Andy shrugged and Joe stopped walking.

   "Andy, we don't have to do this. Do you want to go back to the car and I can drive you hom-"

   "Joe it's fine. I feel safe with you. Let's keep going." Andy smiled, taking Joe's hand and pulling him over to the opening of a large forest.

Joe nodded when Andy looked to make sure they were going the right way and Andy started pulling Joe along the trail into the depths of the woods.

Andy may had been reluctant, but he's glad he agreed to this. The forest at night with the mixture and Joe's warm body next to his was a feeling Andy couldn't quite describe.

   It felt...surreal almost. He never imagined he'd do this. He can be an easily scared guy who would never do this in a million years, no matter how hard his friends would to to persuade him out, but Joe managed to convince him with so much ease. It must've been a trust exercise. That's what Andy's going with.

   "You alright, cupcake?" Joe giggled as Andy's eyes lit up, the reflection of the moon coming from his pupils making Joe want to get lost in them.

   "Thank you for this." Andy said, looking over at Joe and squeezing his hand.

   "We can have a lot more adventures like this in the future, don't worry you're cute little face." Joe beamed and Andy giggled cutely.

Joe and Andy walked in silence as Joe led them through a whirlwind of winding trails, breaking off branches, picking off leaves and spiderwebs that caught in their hair, until Joe finally found the opening.

"Okay, close your eyes." Joe said turning in front of Andy so he could see within at least 4 feet in front of him.

"Sketchy. I'm here for it." Andy joked, but put his hands over his eyes nonetheless.

Joe gently pressed Andy forward, making sure he didn't trip over anything or run into a tree.

"Okay open your eyes." Joe exclaimed, once far enough in the field.

Andy let his hands slip off of his face and looked up, his face instantly growing happy with amusement. He looked up at the stars and let his eyes get lost in their beauty.

   He had never seen the stars so clearly before.

   "It's gorgeous." Andy exclaimed, his head still looking up at the sky.

   "It truly is beautiful." Joe responded, looking directly at his boyfriend and grinning.

He knew damn well that he wasn't talking about the sky but Andy didn't notice anyway. His eyes were fixated on space.

"C'mere." Joe smiled, sitting down on the grass and pulling Andy down with him.

   Andy happily agreed and lied down on the grass, cuddling into Joe's side as they stared at the stars. Joe looked down at Andy as he wound a hand around Andy's waist and pulled him close.

He knew this relationship was going to last.