:Twenty-One:

Fun fact: this part is based off of a true story that happened between my sister and this guy a few days ago when they went on a date and awe awe it's so precious I love it ~Andrew

Joe ruffled his hair one last time, took one final glance in the mirror, and started down the stairs, kissing his moms cheeks and telling her goodbye as he grabbed his keys off of the kitchen counter and walked to his car. He pulled out of the driveway and started down the road onto the freeway. He rolled his windows down and let the wind peak through the car and onto his skin, the warm air a gentle reminder that summer was coming soon.

   Joe was never too fond of Summer. He never did anything and his hair did awfully in the humid air, but he was just glad to have a break from school and responsibility for a bit. Plus this summer might be different now that Andy had stepped into his life. Andy would make his life more interesting.

Joe pulled off of the freeway and slowed his car as he found Andy's road and pulled up in front of Andy's house. He parked the car and turned it off, stepping out and walking up to the doorstep. He rang the doorbell and instantly heard footsteps approach the door. Expecting Andy, Joe was surprised when a much older man answered the door.

"You must be Joe! Hi! Come on in, Andy's just upstairs, but he should be down shortly." The man said brightly and stepped aside to invite Joe inside.

   Joe nodded as a way of thanking the man and awkwardly stepped inside the house as the guy closed the front door. The man tapped Joe's back and gently pushed him into the kitchen, a smile bright on his face.

"I'm Andy's father. It's so nice to meet you. Andy won't shut up about you!" He proceeded and Joe blushed.

   "It's nice to meet you, sir." Joe said, holding his hand out for Andy's father to take.

   Andy's father only rolled his eyes, swatted Joe's hand away, and pulled Joe in for a bone crushing hug. Joe awkwardly slung his arms around Andy's dads back, tapping lightly.

"Dad relax, you're going to suffocate him." Joe was released from his grasp and he turned and saw Andy walking down the stairs.

"Sorry, I'm just trying to welcome my new son in law." Andy's dad smiled, making Andy blush.

"Dad, oh my god you're such an embarrassment." Andy groaned and Joe chuckled.

"I dunno, I like him." Joe stepped in and Andy let out a sigh.

"You look great by the way..." Joe said quietly, looking down at his feet as he shuffled from foot to foot.

"Thank you. You look nice, yourself." Andy responded, blushing like wild as Andy's dad gawked at the boys.

"You two are great together." He smiled.

"Dad we're not together."

"Not yet." Joe whispered, turning back to Andy's dad and winking

"Okay well we should get going. Bye dad, I'll probably be home late, don't wait up for me!" Andy yelled as he pushed Joe out of the house and onto the sidewalk.

   "I like your dad. He's cool." Joe chuckled.

   "He's embarrassing. Regardless, where are we off to tonight?" Andy asked as Joe went to his side and opened the door for him.

   Joe closed his door and went over to the drivers side, slipping in.

   "Sorry, sweetheart. It's a surprise." Joe smirked and Andy dramatically groaned.

"You're so complicated!" Andy yelled.

"You love it." Joe grinned.

   They started down the road and back onto the freeway as Andy began talking about anything and everything, though Joe wasn't really listening. His eyes kept traveling down to Andy's hand that was comfortably resting on the center console. What Joe wouldn't give to hold his hand right now. But was it too soon? Would Andy be weirded out? Joe shook his head and took the chance. He slowly reached his right hand down and gently scooped Andy's fingers in between his.

Andy didn't do anything bad. He just smiled and squeezed Joe's hand as he continued talking

   Joe felt him self visually relax in his seat as he pulled off of the freeway onto an exit. Joe kept driving as he ran his thumb over Andy's knuckles and saw Andy smile a bit through his words. Joe blushed as he pulled into his designated area. A bowling alley.

   Joe was a sentimental sweetheart despite his appearance. He's a slut for stereotypical date nights like the one he planned for him and Andy. The night consisted of a bowling alley, a campfire on the beach, and a trip to a field Joe found a few weeks back. It was a perfect night.

"You alright Joe?" Andy asked once Joe had parked, but made no movement to get out of the car and didn't let go of Andy's hand.

Joe blushed and pulled his hand back.

"Yeah, s-sorry I was distracted." Joe stuttered and Andy giggled as Joe ran, opened Andy's door for him (as he always does) and locked their fingers together as they walked inside.

They got their shoes and an alley and began to input their names into the score board, Andy sticking with just using his name and Joe creatively going by the name 'Baguette'.

   "You're so bizarre, you know that?" Andy giggled, sitting down and putting his shoes on.

   "You know you love it." Joe snorted, standing up and grabbing a ball from the rotary.

   "It's one of your best qualities." Andy added, watching intently as Joe threw the ball down the lane and hit 6 of the 10 pins.

   "Damn boy." Andy whistled.

   Joe gave Andy the finger and turned back to throw his ball a second time, resulting in a spare. Andy gently clapped Joe on the back as he stood up and took Joe's place. He grabbed a ball and rolled it down the alley, resulting in a strike.

"Fucking hell." Joe laughed as Andy pressed a sloppy kiss to Joe's cheek.

"I have an idea." Andy said.

"And what might that be?"

"I have a bet for you." Andy smirked devilishly.

"Oh sounds competitive, what are we betting on?" Joe laughed.

"If I win this game, I get a kiss. And if you win you can choose whatever you want for me to do." Andy proposed and Joe blushed.

"...deal." Joe responded after a second of consideration.

"You're going down, Hurley." Joe challenged, standing up and taking his turn again.

   +

   Joe didn't win, but maybe, basically there's a chance he may have lost on purpose because maybe he kinda did want to kiss Andy a little bit.

   "Cough up Trohman, where's my kiss?" Andy smirked.

   Joe stood and placed his hands on Andy's waist, bringing their foreheads together.

   "It's right here, sweetheart." Joe smirked before grabbing the back of Andy's head and bringing their lips together.

   Andy melted into the kiss, his hand tangling at the nape of Joe's neck as he brought his body flush against Joe's. Joe smiled into the kiss and held tightly onto Andy's hip. Once they pulled away, Andy kept his eyes closed and breathed out softly. 

   "Yikes." Andy whispered, making Joe laugh and run a hand along Andy's cheek.

   "You're a really good kisser there, Trohman." Andy said, trying to sound stoic.

   "I try." Joe smirked, pulling away from Andy and going to change into his normal shoes.

Andy stood there dumbfounded before seating himself a good distance from Joe as he stumbled in the process of changing his own shoes.