:Thirty-sEx:

My entire life is just one bad pun after another I apologize for this but oOp I also took the liberty of adding some sexual k-pop music because I am a k-pop fucker and I enjoy listening to smutty music when I write Sexual stuff ~Andrew

   Joe kissed Andy softly, smiling through Andy's lips lightly and running his hands up and down Andy's arms. Andy shivered at Joe's soft touch and moaned into the kiss lightly, knotting his fingers through Joe's thick, unruly hair. Joe pulled Andy into his lap and moved his hands down to rest on Andy's waist, Joe gently rutting up into Andy.

"Oh Andy-wait, this is our first time. D-do you want to do this?" Joe asked in concern, stopping all movements to get consent before they took this any further.

Andy only smiled and kissed Joe lightly.

"I'm ready. I want my first to be you. Just go slow, okay?" Andy said happily, resting his forehead against Joe's.

"Of course. Just tell me if you want to stop." Joe double-checked before pulling Andy back into a feverous kiss.

Andy kissed back with just as much energy, licking gently into Joe's mouth and pushing Joe down so that his back was flat on the bed. Andy hovered over him and smirked before leaning in to kiss Joe again. Joe smiled and ran his hands all over Andy's body, trying to feel as much of him as he can at one time.

"J-Joe, please." Andy whined softly, grinding down on Joe slowly.

Joe nodded and sat up, taking his shirt off and discarding it on the floor, Andy following suit. Joe took a moment to take in Andy's gorgeous form. His breath heavy and his chest sweaty and messy. Joe tore his eyes away as he noticed Andy become slightly uncomfortable from the staring and moved his hands down to Andy's shorts, pulling them down as far as he could as Andy kicked off the rest and left himself in just his boxers.

   Andy sat straight up so that he was fully hovering Joe, looking down at him shyly. Joe only stared up at him, a combination of lust and admiration fogging his eyes. Timidly, Andy placed his hands on Joe's chest and began running them up and down as he began to gently grind onto Joe.

   "Jesus." Joe groaned and threw his head back as he placed his hands on Andy's thighs and began scratching down them, definitely leaving scratch marks.

"You're wearing too much." Andy said, his hands trailing down Joe's chest to his belt-line.

"Please, fucking hell." Joe moaned as Andy pulled down Joe's pants, his palms purposely grazing across Joe's forming bulge.

   Andy quickly moved his face back up to Joe's, only to have Joe grab Andy's back and pull him closer so that Andy's face was pressed in the crook of Joe's neck. Joe began nibbling at a soft spot behind Andy's ear, Andy letting out sweet moans and grinding messily down against Joe's thigh.

"Fuck." Andy groaned, his breath hot against Joe's neck.

  "You like that? Is that a sweet spot?" Joe teased, trailing his hands down to Andy's ass and groping the clothed skin roughly.

Andy only mewled and ground down harder onto Joe. He smirked and flipped their positions so that Joe was now hovering over Andy's small frame. He ducked down and kissed Andy roughly before pulling away and moving down to Andy's waistband. He looked up at Andy for consent and once Andy nodded his head Joe pulled his underwear down and threw it off to the side.

"Holy fuck, you're so beautiful." Joe praised, staring down at Andy's form and running his hands down Andy's thighs slowly.

Andy let out a shallow breath and tugged at Joe's underwear, Joe agreeing and pulling his boxers off. Joe clambered off of Andy and dug through his drawers, pulling out a condom and lubricant.